The Black's Baby Shower

"You stay ruining my shit" Amara whined as she looked at herself in the mirror taking note of her now scruffy hair knowing that Zo was gonna be on her ass, "Why the hell would you pull on my hair like that bae?" she whined whilst trying to pat dow...

"You stay ruining my shit" Amara whined as she looked at herself in the mirror taking note of her now scruffy hair knowing that Zo was gonna be on her ass, "Why the hell would you pull on my hair like that bae?" she whined whilst trying to pat down the bird's nest that sat on top of her head. Chuckling, Reign moved behind Amara wrapping his arms around her waist rubbing her belly "Can't be throwing that ass back at me like that and not expect me to tug on that shit" he says before slapping her butt and walking out of the bathroom just as Amara groans "That hurts bae" she shouts out.

Hearing the alarm go off once the door was opened, Reign pulled on some sweat pants before heading halfway down the stairs "Nigga don't nobody wants to see none of that shit" Mia scoffed rolling her eyes; snorting Zo nudged Mia "Speak for your sel...

Hearing the alarm go off once the door was opened, Reign pulled on some sweat pants before heading halfway down the stairs "Nigga don't nobody wants to see none of that shit" Mia scoffed rolling her eyes; snorting Zo nudged Mia "Speak for your self bitch" he whispers. Throwing his head back in laughter, Reign simply shook his head at the pair before going back up the stairs to get his girlfriend "Baby Mia and Zo are here" he told her as he threw himself on the bed before switching on the TV; looking him up and down Amara let out a huff "Boy you can't be just walking around like that." Side-eying his girlfriend, Reign just chuckled at the expression on her face "It ain't my fault your friends walk in here so easily, could've been eating you out on the couch" he answers back with a slight smirk causing her cheeks to become flushed as she rushed out of the room.

"I can't believe you bitch" Zo said for the umpteenth time as he finished off her hair; once she had reached the living room Mia and Zo had both gasped at her appearance before Mia burst into a fit of laughter whilst Zo continued to cuss her out. "Let big mama get her freak on" Mia sayed with a scoff making Amara glare at her before flipping her off, "Zo I already said sorry about a thousand times" she pouted causing her best friend to sigh out loud letting the whole situation go; "So you said we've been invited to an event for House of Jade?" Amara asked once again.

Groaning in annoyance her two best friends gave her a blank stare tired of explaining the situation to her over the past 10 minutes; "Y'all better leave my baby alone" Reign chuckles as he comes from the kitchen to peck her lips. Eying her man she noticed that he was dressed up, "Where is you going?" she asked with a scowl on her face not understanding why he was leaving looking that good, "Kevin invited me to dinner with a producer who wants me on their show" he tells her as he takes a swig of the bottled water.