Restaurant Surprises

✨A FEW WEEKS LATER✨

"Papa your weak ass mama ain't even paying attention to me" I say to Yosohn while tickling his chubby tummy as he giggles making Mia lift her head up

"Papa your weak ass mama ain't even paying attention to me" I say to Yosohn while tickling his chubby tummy as he giggles making Mia lift her head up. "What you say bestie?" Mia asks making me look at her as she smiles into her phone, "Who the hell got all your attention bitch?" I interrogate; "Girl I met this fine man at the park with Yosohn. His name is East and he also has a kid, well a daughter but yeah."

Shocked I look at my best friend who swore off men after Herb, "Well damn why you ain't tell me heffa? What he do?" I ask her as she scratches the back of her neck. "Ha Mia you ain't tell Amara, that ain't right bitch" Zo says as he walks into the living room with 2 packets of Hot Cheetos and guacamole for me; this baby has me eating the weirdest food combinations.

"He's a rapper but he's nothing like that dog faced, two-timing son of a bitch. Girl, he's so damn sexy and our conversation are so real and raw. Don't even get me started on that deep ass voice" she says biting her lip and rolling her eyes as I laugh. "Well show me his IG bitch" I say as she runs over to where I'm sitting before going to his page; he's definitely good looking with tattoos and a muscular build.

"You'll never guess who we bumped into as we left the studio" Mia says as she tells me about their first day, shrugging "Girl how the hell am I supposed to know?" I ask

"You'll never guess who we bumped into as we left the studio" Mia says as she tells me about their first day, shrugging "Girl how the hell am I supposed to know?" I ask. "Bitch he's best friend with Reign" making me choke on air as I look at with widened eyes while Zo says 'and I oop', not sure how to take her sudden revelation.

After confirming that I was indeed pregnant, letting my baby's father know about our creation was something I thought of but I wasn't sure if I even wanted him to know. "What does Reign have to do with anything?" I ask in a monotone voice seeing Mia shake her head before saying "I know you're still not thinking about keeping this baby from their father Amara."

Hearing her call me by full name I knew she was serious but I decided to ignore her before making silly faces at Yosohn who gave me a big smile. "That's very selfish and you know it Mia. If not for Reign then do it for your baby, munchkin deserves to have a relationship with his or her daddy" Zo tells me as Mia agrees with him. Knowing they were both right, I just nod before changing the subject as we spent the rest of the day together.