Lover's Day❤️‍🔥

"I'm back in my home city, born and bred in Harlem and Queensbridge

"I'm back in my home city, born and bred in Harlem and Queensbridge. As a youngin', I ain't never see myself being more than just a local dealer but to see all the lil' niggas who look up to me when I walk through my city, I can't help feeling proud" I announce with a smile. "I'm a product of the streets and I'm humbled to be in a position to tell my story through music.

I hope you hear this album and see a path better than the one you're currently looking at" I speak into the mic proudly. "This last song is a dedication to my lady, Mia you don't know how you've changed me for the better, this one's for you baby" I say looking directly at her sitting backstage sporting my merch proudly before blowing me a kiss making me wink at her.

I can't leave you alone;
You got me fiendin';
And I'm thinking and I'm dreaming about your love;

Jacquees walks on stage making all the girls go wild as I dap him up allowing him to sing the chorus to the song. Ever since I started dating Mia, I've been writing a lot more both in the studio and at random times; it's like she unlocked the lyrical passion I had been missing. She's my muse, all I've been writing recently are love songs which is fucking up my gangsta rep cause all my friends haven't seen me simp over a female this way.

There's something about Mia that makes her unique, even when I'm slacking on studio time, she pushes me to get in the zone to work. It's something about your woman wanting to see you succeed that just makes her more appealing in your eyes, I'm definitely trapping her this weekend.

Walking off stage, I grab her hand pulling her into my chest making her smile up at me, leaning down I peck her lips several times before leading her onto the stage so I could sing this directly to her. As soon as the crowd sees her, screams and cheers fill the room causing her cheeks to turn slightly pink as she shyly waves towards the crowd before looking up at me.

I hope she can see that I'm grown;
Her body got me in the zone;
We ain't gotta speak on the phone;
As soon as I see her, it's on;

Winking down at her, I notice the look in her eyes as she takes in my demeanour slightly biting her lips as I walking away maintaining eye contact with her.