Hookah Longe💨

R: Bae he'll be fine, your mom has three kids

A: I know but he's my baby and I haven't been away from him for more than a day

R: It's just 4 days and we can always FaceTime him

A: (sniffling) Just 4 days?

R: Yes baby, Legend will be fine and we can call him twice a day

A: Okay, bye baby boy I love you be good for granny

R: And you better make your way to the airport in an hour

A: I will bae, my mom just left out with Legend so I'm about to take a shower

R: Aight bae, I'll see you soon, I love you

A: I love you too baby

As soon as we end the call I chuckle at her dramatics because it should never be this hard to convince a woman to get some dick during Valentine's weekend. Being away from my family has been tough but I have obligations to my agency as an actor and I love what I do. We've been debating about moving to LA to make things a bit easier for ourselves but House of Jade is Amara's first baby and I would never ask her to leave for me.

Legend has been growing so fast and it hurts to know I can't be there to see it for myself and that's one of the main reasons I've been tryna move them out here. Regardless of the distance, I make sure I FaceTime him every night so he can see my face and hear my voice, every time we're on the phone he smiles at me and I feel my love for him growing.

Ever since the day Amara and I posted our son on Instagram, my family has been badgering me to meet Legend and as his parents, we don't feel comfortable taking that step. Our problems haven't been hashed out yet and I haven't even spoken to my brother or met his son so it's been hard to heal from a situation that we haven't addressed.

Prince has definitely been blowing up my DM's but he hasn't been moved from the requests yet and I don't feel the need to do that. I'm not about to be ass kissing people when I'm the one who's been hurt by the entire situation but enough about that sob story. Switching off my PS5, I set an alarm for when I have to pick up Amara and I can't lie, I'm more than ready to see my baby.

 Switching off my PS5, I set an alarm for when I have to pick up Amara and I can't lie, I'm more than ready to see my baby