Album Release

"Okay Ms Cole you're officially in your second trimester at 12 weeks, so we're just going to do the standard ultrasound to check up on your baby" Doctor Beth says as I lay back lifting my shirt up before she spreads the blue gel across my stomach ...

"Okay Ms Cole you're officially in your second trimester at 12 weeks, so we're just going to do the standard ultrasound to check up on your baby" Doctor Beth says as I lay back lifting my shirt up before she spreads the blue gel across my stomach starting the ultrasound. Seeing the tiny figure of my baby will always make me emotional, Mia moves closer holding my hand as we both shed tears hearing a strong heartbeat sound from the machine.

"Aww Auntie's baby is so tiny" Mia says causing me to laugh as the baby moves around as if recognising her voice. "I can't wait to find out if I'm having a little boy or a little girl" I say as I wipe my eyes and my stomach, fixing my shirt before getting up and following Doctor Beth out of the room to collect copies of the ultrasounds with Mia. "It's obviously going to be a boy, Yosohn needs a friend" Mia says confidently causing me to roll my eyes before pushing her as she laughs at my reaction knowing damn well I want mini me.

After posting about my pregnancy, I've received a lot of congratulations and everyone at House of Jade has been checking up on me regularly; making sure I don't over work myself. Driving to the new shop, I call Zo to make sure that he's also on his way so we can all see the progress of furnishing the place. "I'm gonna stop by the Starbucks drive through so I can get a Mocha Cookie Crumble Frappuccino you want something?" I ask Mia turning into the drive thru, "Yeah please get me an iced white mocha with sweet cream and caramel drizzle" she says in a sweet voice.

Getting the drinks, we left and continued our drive while singing along to 'Youngest n Richest' by Mullato; "That bitch said I wouldn't be shit and now look at her watchin" we both shout. Laughing at how goofy we are as we turn into the parking lot in front of the new shop seeing that Zo hasn't arrived yet.

"Nigga you got lost or something" I ask Zo as he walks towards my window, "Girl you in my business don't do dat" he says while rolling his neck putting up his fists like he's bout to fight someone. "Sugarfoot if you don't shut the fuck up, got us waiting in this damn heat" Mia says while getting out the door making me laugh out loudly; "Not sugarfoot Mia" I say locking the car.

Opening the door to the shop, the interior décor is exactly what we wanted, "This shit clean" Mia says looking at the fitted lights and chandeliers. Moving closer to the work station, Zo and I look in appreciation at the attention to detail and all of the accessories installed; "I really like what they did with this place" I say causing Mia and Zo to agree. Expanding our business is something that we've been talking about for some time but seeing it actually come to life shows how much we've grown and how far we've come as business partners.

 Expanding our business is something that we've been talking about for some time but seeing it actually come to life shows how much we've grown and how far we've come as business partners