Thanksgiving🦃

Hearing the front door open as I moisturize my legs, "Yurrr" East shouts making me chuckle whilst shaking my head as he climbs up the stairs; "Boy you ain't have to be that loud" I comment as he opens my door

Hearing the front door open as I moisturize my legs, "Yurrr" East shouts making me chuckle whilst shaking my head as he climbs up the stairs; "Boy you ain't have to be that loud" I comment as he opens my door. Ignoring my comment, he walks up to me before pushing my head and playfully humping me, "Boy if you don't-" I shout as he continues to act out how he gives me backshots, "Damn" he hisses when I throw it back on him.

Sending a hard smack to my butt, he pushes me off of him "Can't be doing that now look" he says pointing at his hard on causing me to snicker, "You're the one who came in here tryna start something" I reply mushing his head as I enter my closet. Huffing loudly as he fixes himself, I watch as he sits on my bed before pulling his phone out of his pocket "My mom been blowing me up talking bout you bringing Yo along" he tells me.

"I already told my mom and she said they're both coming" I let him know as I bend over to grab my panties causing Easton to cuss "Mia stop, we're barely on time and I'm not tryna get cussed out by Ma Dukes" he complains as I roll my eyes. "Ain't nobody told you to watch me, you can leave if all this is too much for you" I suggest running my hands down my body as he bites his lip before getting up. "You ain' gone fuck around and get a nigga caught up" he says before walking out of the room.

Grabbing all of my things I head downstairs only to find East snacking on a packet of my Sour Patches making me smack my lips, "I told you not to open shit when there's already candy open East" I whine. "Girl don't nobody care bout your little attitude and you know I don't like Starbursts" he says as he walks over to me making me roll my eyes at him. Before I can turn away from him, he grabs my neck pulling me closer to him slowly tightening his grip as he bends down to look into my eyes "Don't try me Mia, I'll fuck you up on crip" he tells me before connecting our lips.

Feeling his tongue slip into my mouth, I let out a low moan before pulling away from the kiss with his lower lip between my teeth as he groans, "Yeah no, let's go" he says pushing me towards the car. Grabbing the pack of Sour Patches from his lap, I grab one before chucking it into my mouth as he side-eyes me "Yo you mad aggy bro, you was just cussing me out because I opened them now you here smacking on them" East complains. Laughing at him, I just ignore him as I do a little dance as the sugar enters my body "Play some music nigga" I counter as he just shakes his head at me.

I taught her how to talk to me while she take pipe

And opened her up and showed her what a real nigga like

I told her I don't usually do this, I don't fuck on the first night

Cause after I beat ya baby, I'm liable to fuck up ya whole life

I got her trained now she suck with ice

I call her my lil bust it baby cause she keep it tight

Whenever I tell her to bust aint gotta tell her twice

Whenever I wanna get off she know how to get me right