Brooklyn Bridge

Sitting in my office, I go through all of my emails checking all my paid sponsorship opportunities and the reviews on the House of Jade website

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Sitting in my office, I go through all of my emails checking all my paid sponsorship opportunities and the reviews on the House of Jade website. The business is something I take very seriously and everyone who works here knows that so the customer service provided here must be top notch. Without our customers, the parlour wouldn't be popping like it is so the least we can do is make sure our customers get the best service while they're here.

Someone knocking on my door makes me look up from my laptop as Mia walks in with Yosohn making me stand up to go get him; "Hey chubbs" I shout while kissing all over his face as he laughs from my assault. "I know you see me standing here hoe" Mia says while nudging shoulder before pulling me into a hug; "Hey bestie, how was the album release?" I ask as we sit by the couch in my office while Yosohn pulls on my necklace; "Girl, I know you said to leave that rat-faced nigga alone but he be trying me" she exclaims letting out a huff.

Giving her my full attention, I ask "What happened now Mia?" knowing she probably said something I told her not to; "Don't look at me like that, he came for me and you know I don't do that disrespectful shit. This nigga comes up to us, smiling in my face like we friends but I ain't say nothing cause I didn't wanna ruin my man's night." Smirking I stop her by lifting my hand up, "Your man?" I ask earning an eye roll from Mia as I let out a soft chuckle; "That's all you got from my rant? Yes, my man, East blocked in whether he like it or not, the fuck."

"Anyways, so right before he leaves, he comes to say bye to East and I but you know I can't pretend to like someone for a long time." Knowing where this conversation was leading, I release a sigh before asking her "What did you say?" causing her to send me sheepish grin;"Girl I read the fuck out of him, told him bout himself and all. I let him know that we're best friends and I didn't appreciate how he treated the both of you and the situation."

Mia is very protective of her friends and family so once she feels or thinks someone is disrespecting them in any way, she will let it be known. She can only bite her tongue for so long but if you come for her then it's a wrap, Mia becomes ruthless with her words and no one can stop her once she's reached that point. I know seeing my reaction and how I dealt with the situation caused her to take a defensive stance around Reign; "Mia it's okay, I know you didn't mean any harm, if he decides to talk to me about it then it's fine."

Letting out a breath, she smiles at me "Great cause he's coming here in about 2 hours so you guys can go for lunch to talk" she says causing a shocked expression to slip onto my face, "When did you talk to him about this Mia?" I ask in an irritated tone. "You better calm down, he called me through East's phone and I told him you would be here all day. This isn't just about you anymore so stop being childish" Mia replies before calling Zo into my office.

"Y'all will never believe what happened to me today" Mia says in an aggravated tone causing Zo and I to look at each other before Zo says "Girl we don't know just tell us." I adjust Yosohn who is slobbering on my top as his little eyes close falling asleep, "So after the album release, I posted a picture of myself using a song on the album as my caption and I also posted Dave's hand on my story" Mia explains as Zo and I smile at each other.