Photoshoots✨

Hearing someone banging on my door, I wake up and grab my hand gun before walking towards the security system seeing Reign leaning on my door; opening the door he stumbles into my house

Hearing someone banging on my door, I wake up and grab my hand gun before walking towards the security system seeing Reign leaning on my door; opening the door he stumbles into my house. Grabbing him before he falls over, I get a whiff of the strong scent of alcohol on him "Yo what's going on cuzz?" I ask as he struggles to stand straight causing me to direct him to the couch. I watch him throw himself on the couch before putting a hand across his eyes "I just need a break, I can't deal with this again" he says in an empty tone; "What happened Reign?" I ask more calmly realising something is wrong.

He lets out a sigh before looking at me with a sunken look which scares me; "Man my mama called me today" he tells me making me understand what was going on as I look at him sympathetically. "Don't give me that look, I don't need your pity man" he says defensively causing me to sigh knowing he had put up his wall which makes it hard to talk to him in this state; "Man we'll talk tomorrow, you can sleep in the guest room" I say heading to my room.

"Dada wake up, Dada!" Kairi shouts whilst slapping my face making me pull her towards me into a cuddle as I tickle her; "You need to stop waking Dada up this early baby" I say before kissing all over. I watch her face scrunch up as she covers my mouth "Stinky dada" she says with her nose scrunched up; muffling her face I push her next to me before getting up "Well if you don't wanna smell my morning breath then don't be all up in face" I say chucking a pillow in her direction.

Finishing off my shower, I stand in front of the bathroom mirror deciding to get my hair done today before completing my morning routine. "Hey ma, wassup man" I greet Reign and my mother before going over to kiss Kairi's forehead; "You good Reign?" I ask looking in his direction as he nods his head unconvincingly. Brushing it off, I sit down as we enjoy our breakfast before I go to drop off Kairi at school heading towards the studio to finish off some singles.

📱Facetime conversation:

E: Hey baby

M: Wassup crip

E: (frowns) The fuck you talking to?

M: (laughs) Boy calm down, you do too much

E: You still using that word huh? Imma fuck you up again

M: Nah, I ain't playing with yo ass no more had me looking crippled out here

E: (laughs) But you kept begging talking about 'more papi'

M: Stop, I don't even sound like that East

E: Oh it's East now what happened to papi?

M: Don't look at me like that, make me lose my place at work

E: Imma bring you lunch, what you want?

M: Don't come her tryna start something, I have a photoshoot today

E: I ain't tryna do something you don't want so text me what you want

M: You irk me, just get me some rice and peas with jerk chicken