Blast of the Past💥

Sitting across from the people who claimed to be my family, I was looking down at my hands "So how's my grandbaby?" King's deep voice sounded out breaking Reign out of his trance; "He's fine" their son answered calmly as my mother sighed

Sitting across from the people who claimed to be my family, I was looking down at my hands "So how's my grandbaby?" King's deep voice sounded out breaking Reign out of his trance; "He's fine" their son answered calmly as my mother sighed. "Baby, we know what we did wasn't right, but you have to understand that everything we do is for you and your brother" his mother says moving closer to hold my hand, scoffing Reign shrugs off her embrace "Nah, you don't get to do that because we all know it's never been about me" he exclaims feeling frustrated, "Don't talk to your mother like that we're just trying to fix it son" his 'father' says making his son's face scrunch up.

"You don't get to come here and act like I'm the reason why our relationship is like this, you were supposed to be my parents" Reign retorts looking up at them, "You're my son, I would never just want to hurt you" Rose responds sniffling into her ...

"You don't get to come here and act like I'm the reason why our relationship is like this, you were supposed to be my parents" Reign retorts looking up at them, "You're my son, I would never just want to hurt you" Rose responds sniffling into her hands. Shaking his head, Reign couldn't help but find it funny how the same people who abandoned him when he needed them the most were now sitting in my face like nothing happened "Let's just move on from what happened, your brother has a family now and you're about to have yours" King suggested after calming down his wife.

"Forget about it? Forget that my brother slept with my girlfriend? Forget that my parents have always taken his side over mine? Forget that I took care of a woman who wasn't even pregnant with my child? Forget that my fucking son turned out to be my nephew?" I ask taunting them. I watch as my mother tries to speak but I cut her off, "You didn't even care about how I felt when you moved her into the house so that Prince could take care of his son, the same son that I thought was mine just a week before that. Don't come here with those tattoo tears cause I'm not gonna fall for them, you hurt me not the other way around" I state firmly.

"I'm not gonna sympathise with you and your bullshit, you chose whose side you were on so better stand ten toes behind your real family cause I'm not part of it" is all I say before walking towards the door and opening it for them. "Thank you for dropping in but I think we can all agree that you have overstayed your welcome" I announce as my voice cracks watching as they stand up heading towards the door, "I don't want to stay at odds with you forever, you are my son and I love you" King says before closing the door.