Refinery Rooftop🏙

Phone Conversation:

Phone Conversation:

Z – Hey baybee

A – Hey boo

M – My faves (screaming)

Z – Y'all almost ready?

A – Yeah, Reign is getting Leggy ready for me

M – I'm just getting by baby's hair together

Z – Aight, Imma be leaving House of Jade soon so I'll send a text into our chat

A – Okay love, see you soon

M – See you soon babies, kisses

Ending the call, I decide to clean up my desk and office area before heading out to the main part of the shop, "Hello my children" I shout as I walk up to Raya.

"Hey baby" she says pulling me into a hug right as everyone else smacks their lips, "Y'all stay being bothered, just don't wanna see people love each other" I say chuckling. Kayla looked up from her nail client with a scowl on her face, "Nah its cause you're fake; loving up on her like you can't see the rest of us" she whines making Raya and I burst out into laughter, "Baby green aint the colour for you" I retort making her flip me off.

"Nah but for real, y'all know I love you all but Raya my spiritual soulmate" I explain blowing them kisses making them hum at me rolling their eyes, "Don't try butter us up now nigga" Dream shouted. Laughing at their reactions, I say my goodbyes before heading out to the door heading towards my car, unlocking it and getting in texting my girls.

I love you;And I need you;Nelly, I love you;I do need you;No matter what I do; All I think about is you;Even when I'm with my boo;Boy, you know I'm crazy over you;No matter what I do;All I think about is you;Even when I'm with my boo;

I love you;
And I need you;
Nelly, I love you;
I do need you;
No matter what I do;
All I think about is you;
Even when I'm with my boo;
Boy, you know I'm crazy over you;
No matter what I do;
All I think about is you;
Even when I'm with my boo;

"You know I'm crazy over you" I shout singing along to Dilemma by Nelly and Kelly Rowland; there's nothing like a nice R'n'B sing-a-long whilst driving cause old school music just hits different. Anyway, let me catch y'all up cause it's been a minute since I've gotten my own point of view, after that good-for nothing itching ass ex of mine, I haven't really started dating again.