LA

*FEW WEEKS LATER*

My alarm ringing makes me open my eyes before a groan leaves my lips as I reach for my phone, I try to move but Amara's arms tighten around me; "Come on ma I need to get up" I whisper causing her to whine before turning away from me

My alarm ringing makes me open my eyes before a groan leaves my lips as I reach for my phone, I try to move but Amara's arms tighten around me; "Come on ma I need to get up" I whisper causing her to whine before turning away from me. Chuckling I head to the bathroom hopping into the shower as the door opens revealing Amara who walks towards the toilet, "Good morning ma" I say as she just grunts at me.

This girl right here has an attitude 25/8 and I don't know how much more of these pregnancy hormones I can take; mornings are definitely the worst cause she's not only grumpy but she's sleepy. As I walk out of the shower, I meet eyes with Amara who's brushing her teeth before I move behind her and wrap my arms around her waist "You good ma?" I ask as I peck her shoulder towards the crook of her neck. "I'm good just tired, your son wouldn't let me sleep" she replies after rinsing her mouth and turning around to look up at me, she wraps her arms around my neck before pulling me down as our lips meet in a soft kiss.

I walk into the kitchen to find Maria and Amara having a conversation whilst she's eating breakfast, "Morning mi hijo" Maria says as I lean down to leave a kiss on her forehead; "Good morning Maria" I reply as I grab a grape from Amara's plate. She throws her head back before smacking her lips "There's fucking grapes in the fridge Reign" she complains as her voice breaks making me look at her in shock as I watch tears fill her eyes; "Ma I'm sorry come on don't cry" I say as I wash some grapes placing them into her plate before pecking her lips.

Maria chuckles as she watches me panic over my emotional baby mother who's clearly just not in a good mood today; I look at her as she sniffles before eating the grapes I put in her plate. Lifting my hands in surrender as Amara glares at me before rolling her eyes, "Maria you see how she treats me" she says as I grab an apple from the fruit bowl; "I just wanted one grape damn" I explain. Heading back to my room I grab all of my bags before taking them down the stairs just as a bellboy knocks on the door to take them to the ground floor, "I'll see you soon Maria, don't be here working every day when no is here" I tell her before pulling her into an embrace.

Driving towards the airport with my hand on her thigh as Amara looks out the window, "Don't be sulking ma" I say as I rub my hand on her thigh as we listen to Eleven by Summer Walker and Khalid; "So you say I'm the type you like keepin' around, keeping around, late at night eleven we're cruisin'" I sing looking at her. A small smile graces her face as she turns to look at me "If I'm the only one that you're choosin', Am I your favourite drug that you've been usin'" she sings back as we continue to vibe out to the song as we pull up to the airport.

Opening the door, I'm met by my agent who I dap up before opening the trunk to let the security grab my bags as I walk around the car towards Amara, I open the door before helping her out. Lifting up her face, she pouts up at me "Don't be sad ma, we're gonna Facetime every day and Imma come visit whenever I can" I tell her as I hold her face in my hands wiping away all the tears from her cheeks; "I don't want you to go anymore" she says softly. Shaking my head, I pull her into an embrace as she buries her face into my chest as I kiss her head repeatedly, "I gotta go now" I tell her making her lift up her head to look at me just as our lips connect in a long, passionate kiss.