Studio Sessions

Knocking on the black door, I wait for Herb to open the door and hand me my baby

Knocking on the black door, I wait for Herb to open the door and hand me my baby. Banging on the door again because he clearly didn't hear me the first time, I hear him smacking his teeth before shouting "Girl I heard your loud ass, calm your damn tits" while opening the door. Rolling my eyes. I say "Herb I ain't got time for your bullshit today, give me my son and I'll leave you alone" before looking down at my handsome baby sitting in his car seat.

"Hey mommy's chunky monkey" I say smiling down at Yosohn earning a toothless smile from him. Grabbing his diaper bag from Herb, I pick up the car seat and head to my car to strap him in before his dad says his goodbyes. "So, what's going on with you baby" his light bright ass asks leaning on my car; scoffing I shove him off my car "You've got a girl remember."

Herbert and I met at a block party; he was an upcoming rapper with charisma that shot his shot every chance he got. At first, I was sceptical, I knew what type of guy he was but my dumb self thought I could change him. Fast forward 2 years, we were still going strong despite all the thots he messed with while we were together; and now I was pregnant.

He was excited and was there for my entire pregnancy up until we had our son Yosohn Wright, even choosing to cut his umbilical cord. Little did I know his trifling ass was cheating on me with his current girlfriend, Taina, who he isn't loyal to either. My baby boy was the only good thing that came from my toxic relationship with Herb; he's the light of my life.

Pushing Yosohn's stroller through the park, I just watched him look at everything with fascination, making me smile. Suddenly a little body ran into my legs, looking down I saw a little girl with curly ringlets framing her face "Oh my gosh, hie cutie are you okay?" Looking at me she just giggles before nodding her head, looking around for her parents or guardian, I see a tall man running towards us.

"Kairi, mamas what I say about running away from daddy" he says while crouching and looking at his daughter who just innocently wraps her tiny arms around his neck mumbling a soft 'sorry dada'. Standing up to his full height, I crane my neck to take in his appearance, noticing how attractive; well damn you can be my daddy too, I think. Extending his towards me "Hey ma, my name's East, sorry about lil mama running into you" he says in a voice that has me shivering at my core. Wrapping my hand around his massive hand, I maintain eye contact before saying "Don't worry about it, my name's Mia." Yosohn squealing causes us to break our eye contact before I chuckle introducing my baby and he tells me his daughter's name is Kairi.

"Wait so you didn't know where she was the entire time?" I ask laughing as East tells me about the time he nearly called the cops because he thought someone had taken Kairi from his house. "Her lil bad self fell asleep in the pantry and I only found her like an hour later" he said shaking his head while watching Kairi playing on the swing set. 'Damn even his side profile is sexy' I think as I lick my lips before he turns his head with a smirk "See something you like?" he asks in a husky tone.