Attitude Check

A L B U M   R E L E A S E  N I G H T

A L B U M R E L E A S E N I G H T

I follow after Mia knowing she needs me more than Reign does, I've never seen her that angry before but I definitely know Reign needed to hear that. Finding her on the other side of the rooftop, I move closer to her before turning her body towards me "You okay mamas?" I ask her as she lets out a sigh "Yeah I'm good, I'm sorry I didn't mean to say anything on your big day" she says avoiding eye contact with me.

Tilting her face towards mine, I look her in her eyes before saying "It's okay Mia, I'm not mad at you or anything ma. Reign needed to hear that shit" assuring her before pecking her lips. Her hand moves to the back of my neck deepening the kiss; our lips move in sync as our tongues fight for dominance while my hands grip her ass earning a soft moan from her.

Someone clearing their throat jolts us apart, cursing under my breath I turn around to find Luke and Inanna smirking at us, wrapping my hand around her waist I pull her into me "What do y'all want man?" I ask annoyed. They both start laughing at my attitude "We just wanted to say congrats before we left but clearly you were busy" Luke's smart ass says causing me to glare at him. We say our goodbyes before we head to where we parked our cars, opening Mia's door she climbs into the front seat before turning to me pecking my lips; I scrunch up my face, that baby ass kiss.

Grabbing her by her neck, I pull her into a kiss that had me willing to risk it all in front of all these damn people, pulling away she softly smiles as I look at her before saying "You better call me when you get home Mia, I ain't playing with you." Rolling her eyes, she laughs as if I said something funny "Yeah yeah, whatever boy, you ain't my daddy" moving closer to her ear I say "That boy word gon' get you in trouble ma, keep playing with me" before closing her door and walking away.

Feeling little hands hitting my face causes me to open my eyes only to see Kairi's cute face; "Why you waking dada up baby?" I ask while tickling her as she laughs trying to run out of my arms. "Hie dada" she says after catching her breath causing me to smile and kiss her little cheeks; "Morning princess, you sleep good?" I ask as she nods burying her face into my neck. Morning cuddles with Kairi are the best part of my day cause I get to spend a few uninterrupted minutes with my princess. Getting up I head to the kitchen where I find my mom making breakfast for us; kissing her cheek as well "Morning ma" I say before grabbing a bottle of water.

"I really like Mia Easton, she's down-to-earth and very transparent not like Kairi's egg donor" she says with a straight face causing me to chuckle; "I knew you would like her ma, she's definitely different compared to Millie. I have to take Kai to her house for her week with her" I say in frustration. "I don't know why you just take her trifling ass to court; she doesn't even financially contribute to Kai's life. She's just leeching off of you Easton" my mom voices causing me to shake my head; "I want Kai to have her mom in her life ma" I say before going to let Kai watch Cocomelon.

Heading to my room to grab my phone, I unlock it before going through all of my messages seeing that Reign is asking Mia's number so she can talk to her about Mia. Telling Mia before, I send him her number before going to chill with Kairi before we eat breakfast. Finishing off my morning routine, I hear my phone ringing causing me to pick it up as I see Luke's name flash across the screen: