Sleepovers Part Two: Electric Boogaloo

2 Days till the Sports Festival

The rest of the day had been spent doing anything and everything that came to mind, whether it be Uno or hide and seek. They ordered pizza for dinner, and while Gin claimed that it was the best food ever, Izuku declared that nothing was better than his mom's katsudon, but the pizza still tasted pretty good. Gin then told him that he wouldn't believe it until he tasted said katsudon, which Kirishima was positive Izuku took as a challenge.

After that, they had set up a pillow fort in the middle of the living room, grabbed tons of snacks, and binged all sorts of movies, some of them even being pre-quirk era movies, like Tangled.

Leading to now. Izuku was the first one too fall asleep, which by the Sleepover Laws, meant that the other participants were legally obliged to prank him. However, they were all positive that Izuku didn't know said rule, and that pranking him would destroy any trust in them he had. Plus, he had fallen asleep curled up against Kirishima's side, and thus making the red head feel obliged to protect the sleepy elf boy.

So, they agreed that they would instead prank the second person to fall asleep.

That just so happened to be Kirishima, who still had Izuku cuddled up to him.

And maybe the other four did decide to doodle cartoon sharks all over his face.

++++++

1 Day till the Sports Festival

Izuku waved goodbye to the other five as he walked out the front door, on his way home. It was after lunch time by that point, and Inko would probably start to get worried if he stayed for too much longer.

Huh... That was actually really fun..

A/N

Sorry for the short chapter..

I'm excited for the sports festival, but I'm also kind of nervous that I won't pull it off very well. Well, that's for tomorrow's Tayio to worry about!! Bye!!