Please Don't Hate Me..

"You're the son of the most wanted villain, and your quirk is All For One."

Izuku shook his head frantically. That couldn't be right! His mom was way to kind to marry the most wanted villain! And anyway, he was supposed to be a hero!

Would UA still let him attend the hero course with this new information? Probably not.

"N-no.. th-that can't b-be right... I-it's j-just a r-really c-cruel j-joke, r-right? P-please..." Izuku begged, tears brimming his eyes.

"It's true. I can't believe I chose the child of my enemy as my successor.." All Might said.

Izuku wiped the tears from his eyes before they could fall, "I-I'm s-sorry!! I-I d-didn't k-know..."

"I-I'm s-so s-sorry..."

+++++

Both Kirishima and Izuku had to go home early that day.

Izuku crashed into his mother's arms the second he got home, sobbing.

Inko rubbed circles on his back, "hey, Izuku sweetie, what's wrong? Did you have a bad day?"

Izuku nodded, still crying a stream of tears. "Its okay... how about this, I'll make you some tea, and once you calm down a bit, you can tell me what happened, okay?" Inko said, her voice soft and comforting.

"Y-yeah, o-okay... *hic* th-that s-sounds n-nice.." Izuku studdered out through his tears.

Inko brought the crying Izuku into their apartment, and he sat himself on the couch as Inko went to the kitchen to make the tea. Izuku wiped his tears away as they continued spilling from his eyes. They traced his freckled cheeks, staining his face with salt water.

What if this completely ruined his chance to become a hero? What would he do then? His life would be pointless if he couldn't be a hero!!

And it's not like he'd be able to get a different job. Who would want to hire the son of the most wanted criminal out there? No one! They'd be too scared of him, and he really couldn't blame them. With a quirk like All For One, and All Might's quirk, he was extremely dangerous.

Just calm down, stupid Deku! It'll be okay, Mom still cares about you, so you'll be fine.

Izuku's crying slowed to a sniffle, and he dryed his tears with the sleeve of his school uniform.

He could smell the tea from in the living room, and it smelt really good. He wasn't to surprised, Inko was an amazing cook.

How a Deku like him got such an amazing mother, he would never know.

She eventually came out with two cups of tea, and handed one to Izuku.

"Thanks Mom.. you're the best!" Izuku said, a small smile on his face despite the tear streaks that stained his cheeks.

Inko smiled, "well, I try"

Izuku sipped at the warm liquid, and hummed. "It tastes so good!!" Izuku cheered, grinning ear to ear.

Inko sat down next to him, and ruffled her son's hair. "So, what happened..? Were they bullying you?"

Izuku shook his head, "no, no one was bullying me... i-in training, I was sparring with Kirishima.. a-and I acidentally somehow took his quirk.. th-then we found out that dad is actually an extremely wanted villain, a-and I have his quirk.. d-did you know about this...?"

Inko sighed, "yeah.. When I found out that your father was All For One, I comfronted him about it. He left the next day. I'm sorry, I should've told you.."

"Mom.. it's okay..." Izuku mumbled, looking down at the cup he held. His eyes traced the purple markings on his fingers, swirling and curling around on his skin.

"... they said that th-this quirk causes for the user to become p-power hungry... Mom, a-am I gonna end up a v-v-v-vill... villain...?" He struggled to get the last word out, hating the thought of it. He wanted to save people, reassure them that everything would be alright! Just like All Might.

That's why All Might gave him his quirk, so he could be a hero.

"Oh, Izuku sweetie, you won't become a villain, I'm sure of it. That man only became power hungry because he was already a bad person. I know you're better than that, Izuku. You're a good person, and you'll be a great hero one day." Inko said, causing Izuku to start crying again. Of course, they were happy tears this time.

He could still be a hero.

+++++

Izuku was a completely nervous wreck before school that day. He had seen on the news, All Might had revealed the secret of All For One and One For All. And the fact that Izuku currently harbored both quirks in his body, making him dangerous. Honestly, he was surprised that UA still let him attend.

He also noticed that his physical appearance had changed slightly. His ears now had pointed tips, and they were elongated, now 4 inches long. The tips also had the same purple color as his fingers. Luckily, they didn't stick out, and still pointed to the back of his head, otherwise his ears would get in the way of things.

Izuku walked out of his house, his tie was tied horribly as usual, as he made a beeline for the train station. One of the stops was close enough to UA that he could walk from there.

He glanced around as he got on the train. While it was crowded, no one would dare come anywhere near him. Probably from fear of him stealing their quirks.

Izuku couldn't blame them, really. Growing up quirkless was pretty difficult on him, he could imagine what it would be like to loose a quirk he had become relient on his whole life.

He rubbed the back of his head awkwardly. It felt so weird to Izuku, usually he was the one who was scared of the people around him, not the other way around! It made him uncomfortable.

He got off at his stop, letting out a sigh of relief. That tense atmosphere in the train made Izuku really nervous.

Izuku looked upwards as he walked to UA.

The building suddenly seemed less welcoming, and more intimidating. It made him feel small, just as he did when he was quirkless.

Well.... here I go....

It's not like I'll die... Hopefully.

A/N

no, that last line isn't foreshadowing. I'm not gonna kill Izu off.