I Guess I'm In The Wrong

13 days till sports festival

Izuku stepped through the door to UA, trying to block out the whispers that surrounded him. It was as if they were trying to be loud enough for him to hear.

He shook his head. He could push through this, he had been bullied his whole life, this was nothing new!

Izuku looked down at his red shoes, avoiding eye contact with anyone. He ran into someone, and fell backwards, putting his hands up. "I-I'm s-sorry, I d-didn't mean to r-run i-into y-you, p-please don't h-h-hit m-me.."

He looked up, only too see an extremely worried Kirishima. "Midoribro? Why would I hit you over an accident?"

Stupid Deku, why would you say that?

"U-uhm.... I uh... I mean... w-well I-I know you w-wouldn't b-but I didn't see th-that it was y-you a-and s-someone else m-might've hit m-me for it and uh..." Izuku said, trying to explain.

Kirishima held his hand out, "need help up, bro?"

Izuku flinched away from his hand slightly, before nodding and reaching out to grab his hand.

"Hey, don't touch him!! He'll take your quirk!!" shouted a famillar voice, before Kaminari came into view, tackling Kirishima away from Izuku. Izuku winced as the two of them crashed into the wall.

That sounded painful..

Kirishima groaned, "Kaminari bro, get off me..."

"Oops, sorry, I just didn't want him to steel your quirk." Kaminari chuckled.

Izuku flinched at that statement. Looks like he was right to be nervous.

Kirishima said something to Kaminari, but Izuku didn't hear it, as he had already ran off, tears brimming his eyes.

You can't cry.. if you cry they'll all hurt you and make fun of you and then you'll cry more so they'll hurt you more and tease you more..

He wiped the tears from his eyes as he ran into the classroom, sitting down in his seat.

I wonder how many bruises I'll get today...

He burried his head into his arms, hiding his face from view. Maybe everyone would just ignore him instead of pick on him.

Izuku barely reacted to Iida, scolding him for running in the halls. "S-sorry, I-Iida..."

He could only wait for Aizawa to come into the classroom, as he tried to ignore all the insulting things people were saying about him.

To think that all his friendships had disappeared over something as small as a qurk. Not that he was surprised. People hated him when he was quirkless, too. But this time, it left him feeling hollow, as if he lost something vital to him.

Izuku looked up when he heard the door slam open, having to hold onto the chair to prevent himself from falling off.

There in the door, stood Katsuki Bakugou, with a huge scowl across his face.

He stomped over to Izuku, grabbing the green haired boy by the collar in an instant. "DEKUUUUU!!!!!!!! YOU LITTLE SHIT!! I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT YOU THOUGHT YOU COULD TRICK ALL MIGHT INTO GIVING YOU HIS QUIRK!!! DIE!!" he shouted, picking the smaller boy up, and throwing him onto the floor with an explosion. Izuku did nothing to defend himself, other than putting his hands in front of his chest. "K-Kacchan, I-I'm r-really s-sorry, I-I d-didn't know th-that I-I'm All F-For One's k-kid.. p-please just d-don't k-kill me..."

A couple of other kids joined in on the beating, while most of them stayed back, in fear of the boy lashing out in anger. They knew that he was dangerous.

Izuku accepted the beating, knowing that it wouldn't be any different from middle school, now that the world knew that he was the son of All For One. His teachers wouldn't help him, and he was too weak to actually fight back.

Of course, deep down he knew that he was strong enough to fight back now, but he was far too scared to hurt someone else on accident. It was better if he just got hurt instead.

+++++

Aizawa walked into the classroom, only to see Midoriya, curled up in a ball on the floor. He was surrounded by Bakugou, Uraraka, Kaminari, Satou, and Hagakure, beating him up. Bakugou and Satou were using their quirks, as well. Kirishima was trying to get them to leave Midoriya alone. Aizawa promptly erased their quirks, causing all students to turn to look a him. Midoriya quickly looked away with a guilty seeming expresion, as if he had been attacking them, not the other way around. "What's going on here?" Aizawa said, his hair flaring up and his eyes glowed red.

"We're teaching stupid Deku a lesson! He shouldn't be here at UA!" Bakugou said, and most people (minus Kouda, Kirishima, and Todoroki) agreed. Midoriya seemed to flinch slightly, but he didn't say anything.

Aizawa growled, "I thought you problem children were better than this. Do you really think this is how heroes behave? We don't allow for quirk discrimination here in UA. If it happens again, your expeled." The pressure he gave off caused for everyone to back down, going to their seats in an instant. Aizawa blinked, turning his quirk off, and looked over at Midoriya. "Come on, problem child, you need to go to Recovery Girl."

Midoriya shook his head, "n-no.. I-I'll be f-fine... th-this is n-nothing new..."

Aizawa groaned and scooped Midoriya up with his capture weapon, "it wasn't a question. Those burns need to be treated."

Midoriya didn't bother to struggle, instead just accepting his fate. The capture weapon was kind of comfortable, anyway. Other than the way it rubbed against some of Midoriya's scars from middle school.

Aizawa let him free once they got to Recovery Girl's office, but before Midoriya went inside, he said, "listen, if that happens again, come get me. I won't blame you for it."

Midoriya nodded, but something about the look on his face told Aizawa that he wouldn't say anything about it.

Aizawa sighed, "promise me, that you'll say something if anyone hurts you for no reason. Physically, or mentally."

"... Okay, I promise."

A/N

So I did a thing that shows how much time passes before the sports festival so that it actually makes sense XD. I'm not the best with timing in stories, so this should help.