Sleepovers

2 days until Sports Festival. (I'm skipping Friday)

Izuku hummed to himself, packing up his suitcase. He didn't need much, really. Just a few sets of clothing, his toothbrush, and his blanket. Well, he didn't need the blanket, but he knew that he'd be much more comfortable with it. Problem was, the only blanket he had was a comforter, which was too big too fit in the suitcase.

Izuku sighed, throwing a glance at his wallet. He wasn't entirely sure, but maybe he could buy one before he went to Suika's house? A small, fuzzy blanket probably wouldn't cost too much...

But what if they thought he was childish because of it? Sure, they were really nice too him, and didn't judge him for his quirk, but that didn't make the nervousness go away. He was running out of time, and would have to get to his extra classes soon, though, so he needed to make up his mind.

After a moment, he grabbed the wallet off of it's resting place, stuffing it in his pocket. If they thought it was childish, he could just put it away, and besides, it really wouldn't hurt him too have another blanket.

He stepped out of his room, dressed in a simple t-shirt with the words "All M" written on the front, as well as black cargo shorts. He slipped his shoes on as he approached the door, calling out, "Bye Mom!!"

Inko responded with, "Bye sweetie, have fun!"

With that said and done, he headed out the door.

It was easy for him too ignore the glares sent his way, as he was far too excited for any anxiety too set in. He got to UA just in time, seeing Aizawa and All Might already waiting for him. He waved, smiling, and Aizawa said, "Come on, Problem Child," walking over too the training grounds. Izuku followed, All Might walking behind him. That was how it usually went.

Izuku wasn't sure why All Might insisted on walking behind him, exactly, but he trusted the hero's judgement, even if he felt a bit uncomfortable around him. After all, he probably only felt uncomfortable around All Might because of his quirk, right? Right?

He pushed the thoughts to the back of his mind, focusing entirely on training for the rest of the time he was at UA.

Izuku managed to use One for All without breaking any bones, using the stratedgy that Aizawa had suggested earlier. He couldn't do it for very long, though, and could only manage to use 5% of his power, but it was a definite improvement.

He still felt energized after training, probably because Recovery Girl didn't need to use her quirk on him this time.

He pulled his wallet out of his pocket, walking over to a store. He was quickly able to find the section with blankets, and picked one out. It was big enough to cover his whole body and then some. The blanket was thick enough to keep him warm, but not too thick as too weigh him down. It was fuzzy and soft as well, one of the main reasons he got the specific one. It was dark blue, almost a warm grey in color.

He brought it over too the cashier, and paid for it.

Izuku then began walking to the train station, in hopes that one of the stops would be near Suika's house.

Luckily enough, the train had a stop on the same street as Suika's house, and Izuku would hopefully be able to find his way from there.

He walked through the unfamiliar neighborhood, looking for the house. Now that he thought about it, he wasn't entirely sure what the house even looked like. "I guess I'll find it eventually..."

After a while of walking, Izuku came across the right house. He aproached the door, knocking on it lightly.

A few moments later, a tall women with white hair, and sea-foam eyes opened the door, "Oh, hello there!! You must be Midoriya!"

"Uhh, yeah, that's me..!" Izuku replied, an awkward smile upon his face. She waved for him to come inside, "Well, come on in! Yokina's been waiting for you for awhile, and the other four are already here."

He nodded, slipping his shoes off before he came inside. Inside, the five friends were sitting on the living room floor, chatting with eachother.

Kirishima looked up, "Midoribro's here!!"

A/N

I'm gonna stop it here-