Go Ahead, Just Cut Me Loose

8 days till sports festival

On Sunday, Izuku woke up in his bed, wrapped in his blanket like a little burito. He liked sleeping like that, being surronded by warmth. The feeling always made him feel comfy and protected. Yeah, even if he contained two of the most powerful quirks ever, he still felt weak and vunerable, and wanted protection.

It was part of why he was so cuddly often. It made him feel protected, to be cuddled up with someone that he could trust, or being hugged by someone.

He pulled his arms out of his blanket burito, in order to check his alarm clock. 8 o'clock. And, was that bacon he smelt?

He crawled out of bed, yawning softly. He loved it when his mom cooked breakfast. She always made delicous food.

He went to change out of his fuzzy green pajamas, and into normal clothes. He ended up wearing t-shirt with "T-shirt" written on the front, and cargo shorts. (you know the shirt)

He brought his hands up to his pointed ears, feeling the tips of them. He was unused to the way they looked, or how his hair no longer seemed to cover them up. He couldn't help but compare them to that of an elf, although his ears were probably a bit longer.

The thought made him chuckle a bit, it made his All For One quirk seem a bit less horrible. Izuku traced the edges of his ears with his purple fingers, before pulling himself away from the mirror.

He made his way out of his room, and into the living room of their appartment. "Morning Mom!" Izuku greeted, smiling. Inko responded with "good morning, my little hero. I made breakfast"

Izuku grinned, "thanks mom! It smells great!!"

His mom always supported him in his dream of being a hero. Sure, it worried her, as it would be easy for him to get hurt, but that's just how she was.

Izuku sat down at the kitchen table, his mom sitting across from him. They didn't have many chairs at the table, as it was just the two of them living there.

He shoved away the thought of his father before it decided to surface.

They started eating breakfast in a comfortable silence. Izuku felt safe, in his home with his mom. Sure, it might not be much, but it was enough for him.

Besides, wanting more would be selfish.....

"So, how's your quirk training going?" Inko asked, much too Izuku's surprise. "Oh, uhm, we haven't made much progress with either of my quirks yet, since I only just started extra classes..."

Inko nodded, "I see... well, how about your other classes?"

Izuku then began rambling about what had happened in UA, what they were learning about in each class, and how he was doing in his classes.

+++++

Izuku was currently at the gym, doing bench presses. He wanted to get stronger, so that way he could save everyone. He breathed heavily as he continued, exhausting his limits.

Come on.... just... one more.... Plus... Ultra!

He panted as he put the weight back, wiping his forehead with a towel.

His body ached from the strain, but he kept pushing himself. He needed too, in order to be a hero.

Izuku picked up the water bottle next too him, and took a few sips. He didn't want to drink it all at once, that would be a waste. Wasting things would be bad. And heroes were supposed to be good!!

He sighed as he felt his phone buzzing.

He fished it out of his pocket, and checked his messages.

Kirishima: Hey, Midoribro!

Midoriya: hi Kirishima-kun.

Kirishima: I was gonna go to the arcade with some friends outside school, and I was wondering if you wanted to come?

He reread the message a few times over. Why would Kirishima want to be around him more than nessecary?

Izuku felt as if Kirishima was only asking to be polite, and felt obliged to accept the invitation.

Midoriya: sure. I'm at the gym right now, so I'll be over in a bit!

He sighed, pocketing the small device again. He had managed to miss the part that Kirishima mentioned bringing other friends, somehow.

He walked into the bathroom, and changed out of his gym clothes, back into his iconic t-shirt.

+++++

At some point on the way to the arcade, Kirishima and Izuku saw eachother and decided to walk there together.

They talked to eachother idly on the way, laughing when one of them made a joke. Usually Kirishima made the jokes.

They approached the arcade, only to see four boys waiting for them. "Oh, Ei's here!! And you brought your freind!!" cheered a male with light yellow hair. His hair was wavy, and reached his shoulders. He had silver colored eyes, which seemed to be almond shaped.

Oh yeah, Kirishima's friends from outside school...

Izuku waved shyly, looking away.

A/N

Kirishima's friend aren't canon characters. They will be ocs. After next chapter they won't be making many appearances, unless you guys like them and want them to show up again.

Or if I decide they'd be usefull for the plot-