The Unexpected Guest (Part 1)

The next day...

- Edward's Condo -

Lily and Edward are talking about the recent incident in Oscar's office. He is patiently listening as Lily tells him what happened in full detail.

"Hindi pa rin ako makapaniwala na nagagawa sayo yan ni Oscar! Hanggang ngayon sinasaktan ka pa rin nya!" Edward said while listening to her.

"Wala din naman akong magawa dahil baka hindi din ako kaagad matanggap ni Liam" she said on a sad voice.

"Huwag kang mag-alala Lily, darating din ang araw at maayos mo ang lahat, maayos natin 'to magtiwala ka lang" he assured her.

She gently put her head on his left shoulder. She needs comfort, she needs someone that totally understand what she's feeling right now, and that is Edward. He's always been by her side ever since when the world turns its back to her, the only person who fights and never gave up on putting hopes on her was Edward.

"Ed, salamat!" she said as tears fall down her cheeks.

"Sabi ko naman sayo na palagi lang akong nandito" he answered and holds her hand.

"This is not the right time para maging mahina so you better cheer up" he added and gently grabs her face to wipe down her tears.

"I'm planning to visit Liam" she said.

"Ke---kelan?" he tries to hide his surprise.

"Ngayon" she answered.

"Pwede kitang samahan" he offered right away.

"Huwag na Ed, masyado ka ng busy sa bago mong trabaho sa firm para abalahin pa kita. Maaga na nga kitang pinapunta dito, ayokong masayang ang buong araw mo. Besides, I wanna be with my son alone. Gusto ko syang solohin kahit ngayon lang" she explained which he definitely understands.

"Mag---kikita lang ulit kayo ni Oscar, masasaktan ka na naman" he reminded her.

"Hindi ko na babanggitin sa kanya, besides ang sabi naman nya pwede ko ng bisitahin si Liam sa mansyon" she explained.

"---and I'm sure pumasok na yun sa opisina" she added.

"Okay, if that's what you want" he answered and smiled at her.

"I'll drop you off sa mansyon bago ako pumasok sa opisina" he added.

"Okay, I'll just change" she said and immediately went to her room. 

--------------------

- Mansion's Front Gate -

"Are you sure hindi mo kailangan ng kasama?" Edward ask her again before letting her off from his car.

"Yes Ed, huwag mo na akong masyadong alalahanin" she said on her soft tone.

"Tawagan mo ako agad if you need me" he reminded her.

"I will" she replied and went out of his car to ring the doorbell.

It took few minutes before someone opened the gate. It was Ambo.

"Madaaaam!!! Madam Lilyyyyy?!" on his surprised face and tone.