The Deal

Outside the conference room, Edward was able to see Lily leaving Oscar's office.

"Bakit kailangan nyang pumunta dito? Kay Oscar?" he keeps on wondering why she went to his office without telling him.

- Back in Edward's Condo -

Lily's not sure if Oscar was threatened as she desperately wanted to be with her son.

Flashback of their heated kiss started to fill her mind while hearing Oscar calling her name with such desire.

"No, no, no!" she said furiously shaking her head.

She went to the kitchen to get some cold water to reduce her tension but, when she opened the fridge, she spotted a rum and immediately grabs it. She filled her glass but when the rim touches her lips her thoughts were diverted back to Oscar's lips, the way he kissed her, savored her lips, the way no other man can make her feel wanted but him, the way he caresses her waist made her gulp the rum feeling so thirsty.

"Ano na naman bang naisipan ko?! Bakit ko ba hinalikan si Oscar?" she said still trying to brush off her memory

Thank goodness her attention was caught by the doorbells- it was Edward.

"Ed" she said when she opened the door.

"Hi" he waited for her to invite him inside even if it was his condo.

"A--anong ginagawa mo dito?" she asks as she opened the door wider to let him in.

"Uhm, gusto lang kitang bigyan ng update tungkol dun sa offer ng Hidalgo's Firm" he said trying to find the best time to ask her what she's doing there.

"Ah, so how was it?" she asks trying to look relaxed.

"Good. Okay ang offer and I can start next week" he said.

"Go--- good!" she said running out of answers.

"Uhm, by the way I saw you kanina sa lobby ng building. A--- anong ginagawa mo pala dun?" he asks staring at her.

"Ha? Uhm, wa---wala naman, kinausap ko lang si Oscar tungkol kay Liam. I tried to make a deal with him" she carefully answers.

"So anong plano mo? Anong napag-usapan nyo?" he asks again.

"Uhm, hi---hindi pa namin napag-uusapan ng maayos" she simply answered making sure that she will not slip what really happened between them.

-------------------

That night...

- Hidalgo's Mansion -

Oscar is drinking a glass of wine in the balcony area with his deep thoughts about Lily's threat. He knows her well, in the short period of time that they were together under one roof prior to all the shocking events that happened to them.