Drunk In Love (Part 2)

He aggressively kissed her, tasting the wine's flavor in her mouth and she wasn't sure how long they kissed.

In his mind, he is already expecting her to resist and push him away but she didn't, she actually responded to his kiss with the same intensity his giving her. 

That signals him to take the first step and move towards the bed which made her move backward while he's still holding her waist and, on every step they take, she took each of their clothes off.

First, she loosens his three-fourth sleeve shirt, slowly untuck it from his pants while still kissing him, teasing him with her desirable lips before taking another step backward.

She gently tosses off her high heels on the floor which made her four inches shorter so Oscar had to bend a little bit lower just to reach her lips again. Her hands travel from his neck to his broad shoulders and slowly drifted to his chest down to his stomach until she reaches the hard- - - the hard buckle of his belt, she gently removes it and decided to unbutton his pants as well, Oscar didn't make any move and just let his pants fall down his feet.

He steps out of the fabric while still aiming for the bed's direction.

Now, he made her turn around and reach for the zipper of her dress at the back. He slowly pulled it down revealing her flawless back. He continues to pull it down until he reaches the end part of the zipper on her waist and slowly eases out the dress letting it gently fall on the floor. Her almost bareback gives him more excitement and so he planted tender kisses on her right shoulder traveling to her neck until he reaches the back of her ear and with heavy breaths, he whispers "turn around", she gently follows.

He steps back a bit to have a better view of her in front of him in the slightly dimmed atmosphere of his room. He decided not to remove her strapless brashier yet to adore her blessed and irresistible front perfectly molded by her black lacey undergarment; this kind of view sends a thrill to his whole body making it hard for him to control his burning desire, thinking of replacing the black lacey thing that holds her breast with his own hands.

He went closer to her again and ended up placing butterfly kisses below her shoulders and moves slowly in her cleavage's direction giving her the sudden feeling of delirium and pleasure as he leisurely traces the deep line between her breast using the tip of his expert tongue. This made her call for his name for the first time again with such desire and lust "Os---caaaar", her moan sounds music to his ears that he finally decided to unhook her bra and free those blessed himalayan mountains (☺) that are waiting to be conquered by him.

He takes one of the peaks into his mouth and sucked it like a thirsty child while the other one is gently being cupped by his free hand.

They continue to move towards the bed's direction as he sustained his business on her breast carefully lay her down in bed. He temporarily let go of her blessed front as they both stared at each other.