Confession

Lily didn't notice that they were already inside his car when she noted that Oscar's arms are still tightly hugged to her.

"Teka nga! Bitawan mo na nga ako!" she said with a high pitch tone

Oscar was stunned for a bit realizing that he is still hugging Lily, her body closely pressed to him.

"Bakit ba kailangan kong magtago sa media?" she said with confusion and push away his arms.

He cleared his throat to ease his embarrassment before answering her.

"Dahil baka kung anong article ang lumabas, hindi ko na kontrolado ang mga press ngayon dahil wala na ako sa posisyon! Hindi ko hahayaang may kung anong makarating na balita sa anak ko!" he said which made her wonder.

"Anong ibig mong sabihin?" she asks with a burning stare.

He decided to stay silent.

"Sagutin mo ako! Did you---?" she continued realizing what he could have done.

"You made a press release blackout? Is that it?" she said with contempt.

"How could you?! Balak mo talaga akong burahin hindi lang sa buhay ng anak ko kundi sa iba pang nakakaalam kung sino ako?!" she said in disbelief.

She started to retaliate, she tried to hit him using her hands but he was quick to catch her midair.

"You're unbelievable! Kinamumuhian kita Oscar!" she shouted trying to free her hands from his strong grip.

When finally, one of her hands got freed, she immediately slaps him hard which made him lose his temper.

"Haaisst! This woman!" he said to himself feeling the burning sensation of her slap to his right cheek.

"Napaka-walangya mo talaga! Wala kang kwenta Oscar!" she's still cursing him in disgust.

"Pwede ba Lily! Tumigil ka na! Tumahimik ka muna!" he said struggling to hold her arms as she tries to slap him again.

"No!" she fires back.

"Kulang pa yan!" she added.

Things are getting out of control! She is becoming uncontrollable and so he has no choice but to force her to shut up. He immediately grabs her head, firmly holds it and covers her mouth with his own lips. She instantly shuts up.

At first, her lips were tightly closed but she started to loosen them and she didn't realize that she is now responding to him. Nothing was heard but little noises made by the crashing of their lips. Oscar started to loosen his grip on her head and gently caress her cheeks and supported her chin while still kissing her, savoring her lower lip.

 Oscar started to loosen his grip on her head and gently caress her cheeks and supported her chin while still kissing her, savoring her lower lip