Starting Over Again

- Condo's Main Lobby -

"Ihahatid na kita sa loob" Oscar insists to walk her into the unit.

"Hindi na, okay lang---" she declined politely.

"I insist" he said before letting her go inside first in the main entrance.

There were few other people in the lobby waiting for an available lift so they had no choice but to also wait.

They were standing side by side when suddenly Oscar's right hand caught hers.

At first, it was just a mere touch when suddenly his hands started to hold hers.

She was startled by what he did.

"Oscar!" she protested and slap the back of his hand.

"Ouch!" he reacted.

"Ano bang ginagawa mo?" she faced him with caution as there are other people in the area that might see what's their doing. 

"Ang alin ba?" he answered as if he didn't know what she's talking about.

"Yung kamay mo kung saan saan nakakarating!" she glares at him.

"Wala naman akong ginagawa ah" he lied, showing a teasing smile.

"Oscar, itigil mo na kung ano man yang binabalak mo, maraming tao dito" she said and plastered a forced smile on her face especially when other people looked in their direction.

"Sorry ma'am" he whispers trying to behave in his spot.

"Isang galaw mo pa, babaliin ko na yang kamay mo" she warned.

"Wow, so fierced, but I like you that way in bed---" he was cut off when she throws him a deadly stare.

He motioned to zip his mouth and just stand still like a soldier.

They waited for almost five minutes there when finally an available lift opened. They immediately went inside together with the other people left waiting for the elevator.

It was quiet crowded inside and so Lily was forced to stay closed to him.

Her behind almost touching his front.

They both felt it and the air went heated right away.

Oscar held his breath until they reach the floor of Edward's unit while Lily is blushing red with sweaty palms.

---------------------

"Salamat sa paghatid" she turned to him before opening the door.

"Pag-isipan mo yung sinabi ko" he reminded her.

Her response was a nod.

"Kanina ko pa sana gustong gawin 'to" he took the opportunity to gently grab her right hand and plant a gentle kiss.