A Flight To Catch

It's been a week since their Palawan trip.

Oscar is sitting in his swivel chair intently waiting for his phone to at least ring or got a message notification but there's none.

"Damn it, Lily! He slightly slammed his phone to the table.

He sent 11 messages to her since the day he and Ellen left Palawan and got no response not even a single one! It's driving him crazy knowing that she's with Edward.

Diana entered his office which startled him because he didn't hear her knocks.

"Deep thoughts, Mr. President?" she called him out.

"Diana - " he was cut off.

"If you will just remind me to stop calling you Mr. president, you will not succeed" she warned and walks toward his table and sits on the opposite chair.

"Fine" he said in defeat.

She smiles knowing that she won this time.

"By the way, Mr. President I just drop by here to remind you that you already pushed two meetings this morning. Is everything okay?" she worriedly asks.

"I'm aware of that Diana" he said in defense.

"But..." he paused.

"But what?" waiting for him to elaborate.

"I really cannot focus right now. My mind is some... somewhere else" he confessed.

"Somewhere else or with someone else?" she teases before heading to the door.

"Oh before I forgot, Mr. President!" she stops before turning the knob.

"Our client later this afternoon is very important, I assume you don't wanna miss that." she reminded before finally stepping out of the room.

"Yeah, maybe I'll proceed on the other meetings and just rescheduled the other two in the morning. I have to keep myself busy" he said to himself while picking up his laptop and documents. He immediately followed her.

.

.

.

------Palawan-----

"Good morning" he kisses her on the cheeks.

"Good morning" she responded while pouring him a cup of black coffee.

He hugs her from behind smelling her hair when he noticed that she's not in the mood to talk.