Strange Calls

- -Back in Manila- -
Since Oscar pushed 2 meetings this afternoon, he had no choice but to attend them now. It's a hectic day for him, and he would be lucky if he could go home early at 10:00 p.m.

-8:45pm-
Diana knocks on his door.

"Come in," Oscar answered while rummaging through some documents on his table.

"Meeting at 9:00 p.m.? " She reminded.

"Yes, I'll be there in a minute," he said, still arranging his documents.

"Alright, we'll see you in the conference room," she said before closing the door.

After almost 10 minutes of fixing things for his meeting, he suddenly remembers to check his phone.

"None! Nothing!" He sighs, referring to something for which he's been waiting since this morning.

"Fine!" Feeling disappointed, he turned off his cellphone and hurriedly went out of his office....
.
.
.

- - -Manila, 9:30pm- - -
Going back to Ed's condo.

Edward is holding her left hand with his right while driving.

"Ed, mababangga tayo sa ginagawa mo," she jokingly said.

"I don't want to let you go," he says, kissing the back of her hand.

"Lalanggamin na tayo dito sa loob ng kotse," she protested.

"I don't mind," he said, taking a quick glimpse at her before returning his eyes to the road, but he didn't notice the hump in front.

**tire screeches

"Ayan na nga ba yung sinasabi ko," she warned him.

"Oops, sorry. Eto na po, magfo-focus na sa pagdadrive," scratching his head.

"Good," she said, trying to look serious.

"By the way, ayaw mo bang sa bahay ka matulog tonight?" He asked, but this time he didn't remove his focus on driving.

"Actually, I'm planning to drop by sa bahay ni Oscar to see Liam".

"Okay, no problem. Samahan na kita para maihatid kita sa condo after that."

"Okay, best boyfriend," she teases.

His ears started to flush red, and she noticed it.

"I'm warning you, magfocus ka dyan sa pagdadrive! Baka humirit ka na naman ng banat mo," she said.

"Yes, ma'am!" He laugh.
.
.
.

-10:45pm-
She rang the doorbell in Oscar's mansion, and Elizabeth immediately attended.

"Madam Lily!" She exclaimed from afar.

"Hello Elizabeth, itatanong ko lang sana kung nandyan si Liam? Gusto ko sanang iabot tong mga pasalubong ko," she said with excitement.