Happy Birthday Son

- Hidalgo's Mansion -

Liam didn't bother to wait for his Dad right after he gets off of their car, he went straight inside the mansion.

Elizabeth noticed the sudden change in Liam's behavior.

"Mr President may problema po ba si Liam? Mukhang bad mood po ata" she can't help but asks after seeing Oscar.

"Baka napagod lang sa byahe" his short response in order not to draw any more questions.

"Sige po Mr. President ako na po ang mag-aakyat ng mga gamit nyo sa taas, tatawagin ko lang po si Ambo" she immediately left him.

He decided to follow Liam in his room.

"Liam mag-usap tayo" he said still on the staircase.

"Not now Dad, I'm tired" his neutral response before closing the door.

"Gulo na naman 'to. Siguradong mas magiging komplikado pa lalo ang lahat" he sighs looking at Liam's door.

--------------------

The Next Day...

Lily barges into his office without any notice looking so furious while he is actually thinking of what happened in the resort that night.

"Oscar mag-usap tayo!" in her authoritative tone.

"Lily, what happened in the resort---" he was cut off right away.

"I don't need your explanation" she retorted.

"I want Liam to know the truth!" she added.

"Lily, napag-usapan na natin 'to diba?" he replied holding his forehead like he's having a headache.

"Oscar iba na ngayon ang sitwasyon! Iba na ang tingin sakin ni Liam at ayokong tumagal na isang dakilang kabit ang tingin sakin ng sarili kong anak!" she answered while controlling her anger.

The two were cut off when someone knocks on the door. It was Diana bringing Oscar's coffee to his office.

"Good morning Sir" she greeted while approaching his table.

"Good morning Lily" she added after putting Oscar's coffee beside his laptop.

"Good Morning Diana" Lily's short reply.

"Uhm, sya nga pala Sir, tatawag na ba ako sa event organizer para sa kaarawan ni Liam?" she reminded him.

"Oh yeah! Sa dami ng iniisip ko, muntik ko ng makalimutan ang birthday ni Liam" he admitted.

Lily throws him a disappointed look.

"How dare you forget your own son's birthday!" she said to her mind while listening to their conversation.

"I'll do it!" she said without any hesitation.

Diana and Oscar looked at her.

"Kahit dito manlang maging parte ako sa buhay ni Liam" she stated with a clear sadness in her eyes.

"Uhm, okay. I'll leave you two now. Marami pa kasi akong aasikasuhin, kayo nalang ni Mr. Hidalgo ang mag-usap sa bagay na yan" Diana excuse herself.

Oscar was left thinking if it is a good idea to let Lily do the preparations but still, it could also be a great opportunity to let Liam know the truth.

"Okay, I'll let you do the preparation" he said finally and it made her heart flutter.

"Salamat" feeling a little bit of hope to settle the issue with Liam.