Do You Regret It?

The morning after...

Oscar is silently watching her, waiting for her to wake up, and savoring the quiet moment to adore the delicate feature of her beautiful face, with only the white duvet covering her body.

She opened her eyes when the sun rays hit the edge of her eye.

He smiles and waited for her to be fully awake.

"Good morning" he whispers, still looking at her.

She didn't answer when suddenly it came to her realization that she is in Oscar's bed.

"Oh my gosh!" she halted and held her head.

"Ouch!" she complains.

Oscar let out a soft laugh.

"Hangover... from last night's pleasure?" he teases.

But she just rolled her eyes.

"I mean, alcohol" he added right away to prevent any unwanted discussion.

 There were minutes of silence between them.

"Do you--- do you regret it?" he can't help but asks.

"I don't know" her voice is soft.

"How about you?" she asks in return and face him.

"Lily, just because we didn't work out before doesn't mean you weren't the best thing that ever happened to me, because you were" he holds her chin to meet his gaze.

"We should start over" he whispers while his eyes are glistening.

She was quiet for a long moment. 

"You don't have to answer that right now" he added and planted a gentle kiss on her forehead.

"Ang mabuti pa, magshower ka na at magbihis, let's eat breakfast somewhere bago kita ihatid sa condo" he instructed her.

"I cannot eat breakfast somewhere with a party dress Oscar" she exclaims.

He smiled. 

"You have your clothes here" he said before he gets off the bed wearing only his pajamas.

"What? Paano? Wala naman akong dalang damit or gamit kagabi" she was so confused.

"All your clothes are still in the closet" he finally said.

"What do you mean?" she was in total uncertainty.

"Like what you said last night, this was our bedroom" he tries to give her hints.

"So?" she still can't figure it out.

Oscar went back to bed and sit near her. 

"Lahat ng damit mo ay nandito pa rin, nasa closet" he said and winked at her.

"Ba---bakit? I thought you already get rid of all my things in this house?" she asks looking at him.

"Yung mga nakadisplay lang sa labas, like portraits but other than that, all your clothes, jewelry, and shoes are still here" he said and attempted to kiss her but she was too quick to put her pointy finger on his lips.

"Teka, teka! Hindi ba to nakikita ni Liam? I mean---" she asks again unable to find the right words.

"Well, he will only think that it was Mariss--- anyway, ako na muna ang magshoshower, maghanap ka na muna ng damit na susuotin mo" he said before finally went to the shower room. 

After few seconds of thinking, she excitedly heads to the walk-in closet, with only the blanket wrap on her body.

She gasps when she finds that it was really true. All her clothes and personal things were there, properly and neatly arranged.