The Ex-husband/The Boyfriend

Medical staffs in the hospital rushes to the ER to bring both Liam and Lily.

"Sir hanggang dito lang po kayo, bawal po sa loob" one of the nurses stops Edward when he attempted to enter the emergency room.

His shocked, confused and worried at the same time.

"How did this happen?" He asks himself, knowing that he won't be able to find an answer.

Oscar on the other hand sits silently, unable to utter any words after the accident. He has blood all over his clothes.

—-The Accident—-

A concerned driver that passed by immediately attends the wreck car and an ambulance and the police.

A few minutes later, an emergency vehicle was seen approaching as well a convoy of some police cars.

"Yes, sir Borja nandito na po kami sa area, dalawang tao po ang nasa loob ng sasakyan" the chief police reported on the phone.

"Both of them were injured, sir. We don't know yet how severe but we already have here the emergency staffs". He added and tried to inspect the inside of the car and noticed the familiar face. The former first lady.

Shock registered in his face.

"Sir, I just want to inform you that— it's the former first lady" he whispered making sure that nobody heard him.

"Right away sir!" He drops the call and calls another number.

"Hello, Mr. Hidalgo?"

"Sir there was an accident near your area, involving — involving the former first lady"

—————
There was pure silence after he drops the call. He felt numb, unable to think, unable to make a step.

"My wife—-" he whispers and takes all the strength he has to move and rush to her.

"I needed to see Lily and Liam, alive and okay! I needed to be there!" He's tearing out as he drives.

Few blocks from the wreck, he saw the emergency staffs carrying stretchers towards the unrecognizable car.

He made a full stop and rushes out.

"Nasaan sila? Nasaan si—" he was shocked to see Lily covered with blood and shattered glasses. Liam has the same situation in the passenger seat.

He breaks down in tears, asking God to save his wife (ex-wife) and son.

They were able to safely remove and transfer Liam to the stretcher, but it took them a while to get Lily because of her serious injuries.

When finally they were able to remove her from the wreck, he immediately, rushes to her.

"Lily... Lily— I'm sorry". He cries in despair.