Lies and Secrets

Ten minutes before Liam saw them...

He is looking for his Dad when he saw Lily went out of her room and walk towards the shore, he is about to follow her to ask about his Dad's whereabouts when he noticed that Oscar is also behind her, keeping a safe distance to follow her.

He got curious and so he didn't hesitate to go before them.

"O Liam, saan ang punta mo? Gabi na, maaga tayong aalis bukas" Diana asks him when she meets him in the pool area.

"Hi Secretary, I was just about to follow Dad, I have something to ask him" he answered politely.

"Ah, I see. I think I saw him kanina na naglalakad, I think that way" she's not really sure when she points his direction.

"Yeah, I saw him too" he confirmed.

"O sya sige, puntahan mo na ang Daddy mo and please also remind him na maaga tayong aalis bukas" she said and went on her way.

Liam continued walking hoping to see his Dad on the beach shore. He immediately looks for his Dad when he reaches the shore but wasn't able to find him so he decided to walk a little farther to check where he is.

Finally, after walking for about five minutes he spotted his Dad on one of the benches where he and Lily are talking. They seem to laugh and enjoy their talk.

"Why do they have to go here just to talk?" he asks himself as he slowly approaches them.

He is about to call his Dad when suddenly the next happenings shocked him.

His Dad kissed Lily! He kissed her with such desire and she responded anchoring her arms in his neck! He automatically freezes on his spot, unable to think clearly

"Whaaat?!" he whispered powerless to remove his gaze from his Dad and Lily.

They were talking but he can't hear it clearly and they kissed again.

After having a hard time overcoming his shock, he was able to gain his sanity and called Oscar's attention.

"Dad!" Liam called him not too far from their spot with a clear shock and dismay on his face.

"Tita L---Lily?" he stutters as he tries to absorb the unexpected moment for him.

Liam saw them kissing! He saw everything!

"Liam!" Oscar was also surprised when he sees him.