Heated Argument

- Restaurant -

Lily went directly to the front desk and informed the receptionist that she has an appointment with the owner.

"Yes ma'am, ibinilin po kayo ni Mr. Tan. This way po Ms. Lily" she was ushered to an empty table set.

"Ma'am pakihintay nalang po si Mr. Tan may kausap pa po sa telepono" the receptionist added before leaving her.

After five minutes, Oscar arrived at the same restaurant and went directly to the reception area and asked for Mr

After five minutes, Oscar arrived at the same restaurant and went directly to the reception area and asked for Mr. Tan.

"Mr. Hidalgo, hinihintay din po kayo ni Mr. Tan" the receptionist informed him.

"May iba pa ba syang ka-meeting?" he asks.

"Uhm, may nauna lang po ng ilang minuto sa inyo Sir. This way po Mr. Hidalgo" the receptionist also ushered him.

When the receptionist stops at Lily's table, they were both shocked to see each other.

"Ma'am, Sir matatapos na rin po ang business phone call ni Mr. Tan tatawagin ko nalang po kayo if okay na" said the receptionist who fails to see the sudden tension between the two.

"Uhm, okay lang po bang dito nyo na rin sya hintayin Mr. Hidalgo?" the receptionist asks him.

"No!" Lily immediately answered.

"Yes of course!" Oscar countered her answer like he's challenging her.

"Alright then, maiwan ko po muna kayo" she said before leaving them.

Oscar immediately sits down in the chair opposite to her.

"Anong ginagawa mo dito?" Lily tries to break the awkwardness.

"Sinusundan mo ba ako?" she added controlling her voice for the other customer not to hear their conversation.

"What?!" Bakit kita susundan?" Oscar said in surprise.

"Dahil ayaw mong makalapit at makuha ko sayo ang anak ko!" she said looking at him furiously.

"That's absurd! I'm here because Mr. Tan requested me to meet him!" his plain response to stop her from her accusations.