First Encounter

- Hidalgo's Mansion -

After Oscar and Liam's tour yesterday, he asks Liam if he wanted to have a suit tailored for him by his favourite designer 'Albert Andrada'.

"Son, we have a dinner party this Friday" he said while reading his newspaper in the dining table.

"Dad I don't like parties" he replied while pouring orange juice to his glass.

"I know that, pero minsan lang naman 'to anak and besides my associates arranged this, I can't say no" he said trying to convince him.

"Do you want me to call Albert to have your suit tailored?" he asks him.

"No dad, that's a waste of time. Let's just buy ready to wear suits" he said.

"Okay, whatever you want. I'll just change my clothes and we'll check on some boutiques" he answered and went upstairs.

"Dad?" Liam shouted.

Oscar is already half way the stairs.

"Yes?" he answered.

"When are we going to visit Mom? I miss her!" he said with full smile.

"Uhm---" Oscar was stunned for a few seconds.

"I've been wanting to ask you that since we arrived but you're so busy" he said.

"Maybe--- maybe after the dinner party" he said before continuing to go upstairs to avoid him from asking about his mom.

Liam knows that his dad doesn't want to remember their sad past anymore that's why they left when he was four but since they were back, his longing to his mom increases day by day.

After a while they headed to one of the popular boutiques.

--------------------

Meanwhile, drowned with pain she felt for remembering her past, Lily decided that she needs something to distract herself.

"Mababaliw ata ako dito!" she said while thinking of any possible thing to do.

She remembered that Edward was able get her a credit card that she can use whenever she wants.

"Perks of having a lawyer friend" she immediately looks for her bag.

Before she left the condo, she thought of calling Edward but she decided not to.

"Baka busy si Ed, huwag na nga lang" she said to herself.

She decided to have a quick walk outside of the building and she spotted a boutique across the street.

"I'll just get myself something to wear on Friday" she said before heading to the said boutique.

- Boutique -

"Hi Madame, how can we help you?" she was warmly greeted by the staff.

"I'm looking for a simple dress or gown" she said to them.

"This way ma'am, we have variety of dresses and gowns for parties and occasions" the lady ushers her to the left wing of the boutique.

She made a choice of a black and a red simple gown. Then she was assisted in the fitting room in the mid-section of the boutique wherein it was the exact time that Oscar and Liam entered the same boutique.

"Hi Sir, how can we help you?" they were greeted by the friendly staff.

"Good morning! uhm, my son needs a suit" Oscar said and gently pat Liam's shoulder.