Chapter 2 - Its Anne

Monday, September 1st

It's been a week since Bella has gone and I've literally lived off the simplest foods ever. I tried cooking some decent meals but they just burnt or undercooked so I gave up. Bella usually cooks food because I'm so useless so I'm going to be living off omelettes.

I was sat down resting since I just got home from my waitressing job and started flicking through twitter before my iPad started ringing.

"Bella? She's ringing earlier than usual!" I said to myself. I've noticed I have actually started speaking to myself since she's gone, great.

"Hello?" I questioned answering her and propping my iPad up on the table.

"OMG MILA, remember I told you about that girl well woman called Anne?! Well you were right!" She squealed leaving me confused.

"Right about what?" I asked before i tempered what I said and it clicked. "WHAT?! NO flipping way?! It's Anne-Marie Simpson?!" I shouted back.

It couldn't be, could it?

"It's is Mila, it really is and I can't believe it! She walked in apologising for how she's been a week late but she's been away in japan watching the boys in concert!!!!" Bel shouted in reply leaving me just stunned.

"I had to sit there and pretend I didn't once have a selfie with her at a concert last year and just try not to fangirl!"

"Are you joking or being deadly serious?!" I questioned. I couldn't tell because sometimes Bel would joke about these types of things.

"No Mila I'm being deadly serious!!! This is the way you're going to meet Brad! I haven't figured it out yet but it'll happen. It has to! You're so close to meeting Brad and I'm so close to meeting Tristan!!!" She again squealed into her iPad.

"Bel literally he is the love of my life I could cry!!!!" I replied. I was absolutely ecstatic.

I was being serious when I said he's the love of my life. Some fans say it but don't mean it the way I do. I hope to marry the boy. I genuinely feel like I love him. I get so happy when someone mentions him and it makes me want to cry of jealousy when I see him meeting fans or hearing he might have a girlfriend. I just cannot cope.

"I knew you'd react like this!! I hope she likes me then maybe she'll tell us about them or something! I don't even know!"

"She better not be like 'ooh my son would like someone like you' and then try setting you up because I will cry and hate you!" I said looking deadly serious into the camera.

"I did think that but if she says anything about him I'll try and mention you! I would never go out with him you know that Mila!!! I just hope we can maybe meet them!!" She said back.

We were both still talking high pitched every now and again. I don't think neither of us can believe it.

"I hope so too, try and go with her of you ever have to do pair work!" I laughed making Bella laugh too.

"Already thought of that one" she said nodding her head. "Anyway I have I go, I'm starving, but I'll probably FaceTime you tomorrow as usual and give you an Anne update!!" She said making me laugh.

"Okay, I honestly cannot believe it, I'll iMessage you!" I said as we both waved and I hung up.

I still couldn't believe it, was she actually being serious or was she just joking? Because it really wouldn't surprise me if she was joking. I have to try and figure this out.

I opened up my twitter app on my phone before types Anne in on the search bar. I clicked on her profile and saw her tweet.

@AnneMarieSimps: So just got back home from seeing the boys and I'm leaving again! #3weekshairdressing!

I just sat stunned at the tweet. It was true. My best friend is currently doing a course with the love of my life's mum. This is ridiculously amazing. I cannot believe it.

-----------------

Sorry it's short again but I promise the chapters will get longer and better as they go on! This is just warming up!!