Chapter 5 - Playfight

Thursday, October 9th

It's been just over 2 weeks since I attended the Simpsons BBQ and met the love of my life, Bradley Will Simpson.

We've text practically 24/7 every day since and today he's coming to the apartment. Even though he knows I have a huge crush on him and he said he wants to get to know me, we haven't pursued anything, yet.

"You seem pretty relaxed" Bella said as she walked out from the kitchen with some toast.

"Yeah well I'm not, I'm dying inside, I feel sick! Like really sick I'm so nervous, Bradley Simpson is coming here!!" I said practically shaking. "What are you doing today anyway?"

"I'm going to the salon in a bit for an interview, might go shopping for a bit." She said as I nodded. "Don't worry, I'll be out your way" She carried on as she wiggled her eyebrows.

"Don't start you idiot, we're just friends" I said smiling.

"Yeah but we know you want more"

"Yeah well he doesn't so be quiet." I said feeling a little embarrassed.

"Oh give off, he obviously wants more. You haven't stopped texting since that BBQ" She laughed as I went to speak. "And don't deny it because you're constantly smiling at your phone and it's obvious it's him. It's early days yet Mila! You never know"

That's true, you're not going to go out with someone after 2 weeks of knowing them. Especially if you're famous, you have to be careful with who you date.

"Whatever" I simply said walking into my small apartment room and making sure it was tidy, which it was.

"Yeah she's in her room" I heard Bella say, who's she talking to? Surely not Bradley?

"Oh it is you, hello" I said walking out to see Brad stood in our living area causing me to feel overwhelmed with nerves.

"Alright, I would of text but I was in a rush, and then I stopped of at Krispy Kreme quick, but I'm here and I didn't get lost, unlike you the other day" He said laughing as I sent him a glare.

Bella slipped out the front door, she must be going to her interview, and me and Brad made our way to my room.

"You're an idiot, you're instructions were all wrong" I said pouting at him.

"Don't give me that face, we're watching 21 jump street by the way" He smirked as we both made ourselves comfy on my bed and he grabbed my remote controller.

"No we are not" I laughed trying to grab it from his hand but he kept moving. I ended up practically on top of his back, leaning my head over his shoulder as he began to slip off the bed.

"No Mila, Mila help please, quick Mil" He rushed as I burst into laughter, pulling him back onto the bed. "OI it's not that funny"

"Yes it was, Mila Mila please" I mocked as he playfully flicked my arm.

"Aye I wouldn't try fighting me, I'll beat you" I said as he raised his eyebrow.

"Oh come on then" He teased as I went to squat his arm but he grabbed it and pushed me back as he ruffled my hair. I tried to playfully kick him and push him off but he sat on my legs. He went to lick me but I squirmed away and eventually he got off although I was soon hit by a pillow.

"That hit my head" I said sitting back up trying to re do my hair.

"Well I had to show you who's boss" He smirked.

"You're so annoying" I laughed as he turned his back on me, replying with a simple "fine".

"Oh you know I'm joking" I said nudging him. "Brad, Brad, Bradley" I said trying to turn him back but he remained still.