Chapter 18 - You Need Help

**RECAP**

1 iMessage to Ross

I've thought about it, and I'm going to do it
--
------------

Sunday, March 1st

•11:57

1 iMessage from Ross

What? What are you going to do?
--

•11:58

1 iMessage to Ross

Staying here and going to get Brad to go to a class, of course I'm not going to go with you

•12:01

1 iMessage to Ross

Like are you stupid? Thanks for the classes advice though, tell Harvey I said hello
--

•12:09

1 iMessage from Ross

Well it was worst a try...

•12:09

1 iMessage from Ross

Of course I will
--

After reading that message there's really no need to reply.

I mean of course I am not going to go with him, like I said, is he stupid?

Why would I want to go with a bully and a druggy to a place I've never been before to hang out with him and Harvey?

I mean as much as I like Harvey, not even that could persuade me. No thank you.

I looked down at my boyfriend sleeping peacefully. His head was resting in my lap and his breathing was so soft.

It finally seemed like he was calm. I began playing with his curls but accidentally caused him to stir.

"Mils that's feels so nice" He smiled slightly keeping his eyes closed.

"Baby I need to talk to you" I said as he went to sit up but I stopped him.

"Just stay there, close your eyes but just listen. Please don't be angry when I say this because really it's nothing bad and I honestly mean it. Like really I haven't cheated or anything so please don't worry because you know I love you. You know that right?" I said rambling on which Brad soon noticed.

"Mils slow down" He whispered letting a small laugh escape his beautiful lips.

I couldn't stop myself from getting worried. I mean what if he takes it wrong and he jumps down my throat?

"Okay well, and please don't be mad, but I think you should attend a class that could help you maybe? I mean it will definitely help you to cut the drink out and definitely the drugs" I said still playing with his hair as I know it helps to keep him calm, which I really needed in this situation.

"What are you saying?" His voice remained so calm and his eyes stayed shut.

"You need help" I just had to come straight out with it instead of stalling the conversation because I know what Brad is like and that'll just annoy him.

"I know I do" He muttered from underneath his breath.

"And I think you I should go to a class" I admitted.

"If not for you, for me, for us" I said still entangling my hand in his curls.

"I'll do it" He said taking me back slightly on how willing he was to attending a class.

"What?" I asked making sure I heard him correctly.

"I said I'll do it" He said opening his eyes and sitting up.

"You're right, I need to do it for us as well as me. I know you won't admit it but I know I'm beginning to lose you. I know you're upset with how I'm acting and it hurts me. It really does. I love you so much and I'd do anything to keep you by my side. So if I have to attend a class, then that's what I'll do!" He smiled whilst taking my hand in his.

"Thank you Brad, it'll be really beneficial! You know that don't you?"

"Anything I do for you, us, is beneficial!" He replied kissing me on the forehead.

"Look, I've looked up some classes when I thought about the idea, do you want to look?" I asked and he nodded in agreement.

I passed him my phone and his eyes quickly scanned the screen and he began scrolling down.

I went to get up before my phone beeped off.

I stopped for a minute reluctant to ask who had just text me incase it was Ross and then I knew Brad would just flip out.

He started at my screen for a second of two looking really confused which made me feel even worse.

"Who, what is it?" I asked really not knowing what to expect the answer to be.

He sharply turned to look at me as if for permission to talk, I have him a small nod and a smile.

"It's your dad" He replied.

My dad? I hadn't really spoken to him recently.

Brad had a huge grin on his face and I could tell he was going to say something else.

"He wants to meet you!"

---------------

YAY SO AFTER 11 DAYS I PROPERLY UPDATED I AM SOOOO SORRY FOR THE LACK OF UPDATES!!!

I sort of got bored but didn't want to delete it but now good stuff is going to happen and yay excited and woooooooo

Thanks for reading and putting up with me being slow af, love you guys xxxxxx