Chapter 11 - Leaving

**CONTAINS SMUT**

---------------

Monday, February 23rd

"Baby" Brad whispered softly whilst kissing down my side and back to to my shoulder blade and neck.

"Bradley it's 7 in the morning" I said turning to face him as he smirked.

"Exactly, no one will be up, no one will hear you scream my name" He said with a soft laugh making me giggle slightly.

"How can you be this horny all ready" I asked as he carried on darting kisses on my body.

"Mila,Mils, I had to sleep with your ass pushing into my you know all night" He said making me laugh.

"Oh well I'm sorry" I said sarcastically.

"Good, and I get to tease you now" He said raising his eyebrow before connecting his lips with my skin again.

"I know you want too" He grinned running his hand up my top.

"Well it would give me another excuse to have a shower"

"Hmm why don't I join you?" He said smirking. Before I could even ask I found myself in a fire mans lift over Brads shoulder and he was tightly gripping the skin on the backs of my thighs and bum.

"Nice butt" I said playfully smacking it as he stopped and shook it making me laugh.

"Come on out me down" I moaned as I heard him turn the shower on.

"Are you sure you wanna be put down?" He asked making me confused.

"Yes? Brad come on" I said shaking my legs, I felt his grip loosen but all felt a rush of water poor over me.

"You're an idiot, my top and pants are soaking" I frowned as he smirked taking his jogging bottoms off.

"Come on, you know that was partly just because me" He smirked as he removed his boxers.

"You're an idiot Simps" I laughed as he joined me in the shower and began dotting kisses on my neck.

"I really should of thought this through" He said referring to the fact that my top was now stuck to me and wasn't going to come off easy.

He managed to get it off and as he did he took off my pants and chucking them on the floor adding to the pile of our clothes.

As he leant on to me pushing back my back shivered at the touch if the cold tiles. I felt his bulge pushing into the side of my leg as he again darted kissing all down my body.

I could feel myself beginning to shake slightly from anxiousness. I've done stuff before but this will be my first time and Brad knows that. It's also only his second so that makes me feel a bit better.

"Are you okay?" He asked through kisses as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

I nodded in reply.

"Are you sure you want to?" He asked.

"Of course Brad. It'll be fun. I'll be fine I promise!" I said giving him a reassuring smile.

He hopped out the of the shower, quickly grabbing a condom and putting it on.

"And you're sure?" He asked again.

"Yes Brad, Christ in a minute I'll change my mind" I said, obviously joking. In a way I just wanted to get it over and done with, I was pretty nervous.

He leant over me and I wrapped my arms back around his neck. He gestured for me to jump and I obeyed.

He slowly entered me, the pain was horrific yet there was a feel of pleasure to it.