Chapter 22 - Reunited

Wednesday, April 8th

"You know," Brad mumbled quietly, taking in to consideration that we have both just woken up. "I really don't know how I'm going to cope when I'm on tour with the boys."

"And whys that?" I asked softly back as he gently rubbed my arm with his finger tips.

"Because I missed you so much and you had only been gone for two days. You're seriously going to have to come with me on tour Mils," He replied before slowly turning to face me, rearranging the duvet so it still covered us both perfectly. "And then I can wake up with you like this every morning"

I couldn't help myself but begin to place soft kisses on his collar bones. I've always found them one of the most attractive things on boys and well just seeing Brads makes me weak.

"How did it all go then? Did you manage to find Harry?" Brad asked changing the matter of the subject to my past couple of days. We decided not to discuss it last night as I had just had a long train ride and practically fell asleep on the car ride to Brad's house.

"Yeah, well no, well sort of" I replied after I stopped planting kisses on to his bare chest.

"Ross and Harvey took me out for a meal last night" I began and instantly he scoffed at the mention of Ross. "And basically we were outside the restaurant after we finished our meal, and Harvey had told me that Harry was inside so I was pretty freaked."

"Anyway, we were waiting by Harvey's car for Ross to finish his fag when Harry and I'm assuming his girlfriend walked from the exit of the restaurant. He came rushing over an-"

"Who did?" He interrupted me.

"Harry did" I laughed before returning to my story, "And was shouting things like 'I'm not letting you do to her what you did to Willow' an-"

"Who's Willow?" He questioned, interrupting me again.

"I don't know but he was pointing to the girl behind him, so I'm assuming it's his girlfriend," I said before carrying on again, "Anyway, cut a long story short, the girl tol-"

"What girl?"

"The girl stood behind him!!" I said getting frustrated with Brad as he began to laugh. Instantly I knew that he was only doing it to wind me up.

"I'm not telling you now" I huffed.

"Oh come on, look I actually want to know. I promise I won't interrupt you this time" He said and once again, I carried on.

"But yeah, cut a long story short, the girl, Willow!" I said making it clear stopping Brad from having another chance to interrupt me. "Told Harry to leave it. I'm assuming things happened between them in the past and he doesn't like either of them."

"Wise guy, I'm going to get along with your brother" Brad murmured referring to the fact that he has realised Ross is a piece of work.

"And basically they left and as they did Harvey shouted 'nice first impression to make on your sister' or something stupid, but they drove off and I don't think they heard. Then I got worked up and rang you. But before last night it was okay I guess" I said shrugging thinking back over the small memories of the past couple of days.

"That Harvey guy had no right to shout that. I'm glad Harry didn't hear because you should be the one to tell him, not some dickhead" He replied as he softly rubbed circles on my shoulder blade, stretching his arm over me.

"Hmm, I suppose you're right"

"I'm always right, baby" He said suddenly earning a bulk of energy as he pushed my back down to the bed and he pounced to the side so he was now straddling me.