Chapter 20 - Changes

**RECAP**

"Anyway Mila, I found a picture of your brother" I looked from Brad to the phone my dad was holding out as quickly as possible, to remain stunned at what I saw.

---------------

Wednesday, March 11th

"Are you being serious?" I asked quickly glancing to see what Brads facial expression was, before fixing my eyes back to my dads phone.

"Yes, deadly serious! I understand he's famous Mila, I thought you would of guessed as soon as I said the name?" He asked, still holding his phone up for me to look at the picture.

"Well the thought sprung into my mind, i just never, well I just, I can't believe it" I stuttered finally managing to get my words out.

I mean you understand right? Imagine if you found out Harry Styles was your bloody brother!

"Anyway Brad, that conversation" My dad began as he put his phone back into his pocket.

"This is a very out there question and well you'll probably be a little thrown about it but I'm going to go ahead and ask anyway" He carried on making me anxious for Brads reaction.

"How would you like to be in The Vamps again?"

--------------

Monday, April 6th

It has been an absolutely incredible few weeks.

Since I met my dad for the first time since I was little we've kept in contact recently and it's been amazing. We've been meeting up a lot, going on family days out and he's even taking me and Brad up country so I can meet the rest of my dads family. I feel like the gap I've always had missing in my body is slowly closing over.

These past two weeks I've also been coming to the terms that the Harry Styles is my brother! How crazy is that? I've tried to get in contact with him but it's been incredibly hard, especially when nobody believes your sob story.

Brad is also the happiness I've seen him for months! The Vamps are back together and my dad and Joe managed to sort things out for them and arrange for them to do a tour. Due to fans going crazy about the boys being back together it's going to be a pretty big one and like I said, they haven't been happier.

All these changes are incredible, it means no more Brad attending therapy addiction classes and hopefully a stable future is upon us.

I currently on a train to London. Why? Because I'm on the hunt for my brother and my mother.

Dads giving me my mums address so I can definitely go there if my initial plan doesn't work.

You're probably wondering what that plan is right? Well Ross is actually staying in London for a couple of months and my dad also gave me the area address of where he found Harry lived. Coincidently Ross is staying around that area and said I could stay with him and Harvey.

I suppose a bonus of the fact I'm sharing a house with Ross is that fact that I get to see Harvey again, I've missed him.

Unfortunately Brad isn't coming with me. He's been back and forth for a few weeks, catching up with the boys and Joe straight away and backing arrangements for tour.

They've had to get on with practice and rehearsals straight away, buts it's fine with them because it's all they want to do.

He went back to Birmingham today to see his family and to also go to the apartment as Tristan and Bella still live there.

Bella's coming back into my life slowly, I guess she never fully left, we just drifted.

I told her about my brother news straight away and like the fan girl she is, she freaked right out!

I just cannot wait to see her and the boys again!

I'm only going to London for a few days, maybe a week if all goes well, but then I'm heading straight back to my baby, Bradley.

Since I've been with him I've been wanting to watch him play a live show and now I finally can, and it's all thanks to my dad.

I cannot thank him enough, both him and Brad.

It is wasn't for Brad I would of never searched for my dad again, and if it wasn't for my dad I would of never found my mum, brother and got my boyfriends career back on track.

They're both a god send and I wouldn't exchange them for the world.

Like I said, these changes are brilliant and my life is becoming better by the second! Let's just hope all goes to plan!

--------------

Lmao shitty shitty chapter, basically a filler, but I haven't updated in ages and thought it'd be good to do a recap and then make the story go onwards and upwards!

Before you guys freak it is a Brad fanfic and will remain a Brad one, the Harry things is just an extra twist for something I have up my sleeve!

Hope you enjoyed and I am so sorry for the slow updates!

Please get voting and sharing!!

Love ya xxxx