Chapter 13 - Cornwall

Please read the note at the end of the chapter, I really need your guys help!

--------------

Monday, February 23rd

Mila's POV

After asking Brad numerous of times where we were going, and me asking how much longer we'll be and him saying we'll get there pretty fast, we finally arrived at a destination.

We got off the train, after a few switches and hours and hours, at Penzance in Cornwall.

It's weird, I haven't told Brad this but this is where I was apparently born and where I started off in care. I grew up here until I was 15 and because of the mess I was in I got moved to Birmingham.

I love Cornwall, it's beautiful with all the coasts and everything. I just love it.

-------------

Brad's POV

We arrived at my 'unknown' destination, when really I knew exactly where I was taking Mila, Penzance in Cornwall.

I used to come with my family when I was a little boy and this is where I first sold a few of my own made cd's.

I have a lot of nice memories here, plus it's a quiet place, a lot of coast, beaches and things. Completely different scenery to Birmingham, so it'll be nice to just have a change.

Also I told her we would end up somewhere pretty and I was right. It's beautiful, I love it.

-------------

Mila's POV

We walked off the train, Brad grabbing both of our suitcases, refusing me to let me take my own.

I had no idea where we were going to stay and I don't think Brad did either, but honestly I couldn't care. I was just happy to be in a familiar place, and who knows? I could actually find my family.

--------------

Brad's POV

I took both mine and Mila's suitcases being the gentleman I am.

I could see Mila looking around, obviously taking in the unfamiliar surroundings, not knowing where on earth we were but she still had a smile on her face.

I headed left, out of the station and Mila stayed close to my side.

We were heading to a little hotel I always used to stay at called St Ives hotel and spa.

"We're in Cornwall by the way" I said hoping to bring Mila out from her confusion.

"I know" She beamed looking up at me leaving me in confusion.

"You've been here before?"

"Yup" She replied popping the 'p'. "I used to live here before I got sent to Birmingham" She said taking her suitcase from me allowing me a free hand which she soon took in her free hand.

"Really?" I asked, this was weird. This place means a lot to the both of us.

"Yes, maybe my family are here Brad!" She said gripping my hand a bit more. "Why did you choose to come here?"

"I used to come here a lot on holiday with my family, and I promised you we would go some where pretty and I knew Cornwall is pretty plus it means a lot to me" I said smiling as we carried on walking down the familiar streets.

"This is weird isn't it?" She asked looking up at me quickly before looking back around the different environment.

"What is?" I asked.

"That Cornwall both means a lot to us and we used to both be here separately but now we've ended up here together"

"Yeah, I thought that"

"It's fate" She replied and I could see a little smile appear on her face.

"It sure is gorgeous, it sure is" I said as a slight laugh escaped my mouth.

It's true though, if this ain't fate then what is?

We carried on walking for a little bit, both of is taking in the familiar scenery, bribing it to realisation that we are actually here.

We had casual chit chat until we reached the hotel.

I booked us in a room for 3 weeks, and by that time we can look for jobs and apartments.

It's not stable but it's what we both needed, a fresh new start and what better place to do it than Cornwall.

---------------

Sorry it's a such a short chapter but how cute!

So....

Who's your favourite member from The Vamps?

Mine is Bradley, my baby!

Also for an upcoming story line can anyone think of who Mila could be related to? Like who could be her brother or her parents?

It could be another band, someone else famous or someone to do with The Vamps? I just don't want it to be a member of the band but I'm having a mind block and can't think so pleasssss help me!!

Thanks for reading, I hope you enjoyed it!!!xxxx