Chapter 23 - Glasgow

**CONTAINS SMUT**

----------------

Friday, April 17th

Today is the first date of the boys tour and it's fair to say, they are very excited. We travelled up to Glasgow yesterday and they've just been doing their sound check with the fans.

Unfortunately it's one of the only tour dates I can make, although I will be attending the Birmingham date with Anne, Derek and Nat.

"So, are you excited to watch us tonight?" Bradley asked and I nodded. I purely didn't open my mouth to speak incase a scream came out because if truth be told, I cannot even wait.

"I mean, I know you've seen us before but this time I'll be up their as your boyfriend. Instead of you watching and wishing you could come back to my tour bus bunk, you actually can" He said wiggling his eyebrows at me making me giggle slightly but also making me even more excited for tonight.

"Well, let's go and check it out now" I smirked before Brad stood up from the lounging area in agreement and practically pulled me down the isle in the bus until we reached his bunk.

"Here we go, m'lady" He said letting out a slight laugh as I stood in awe of this one bed. I still find it hard to believe I'm Bradley Will Simpsons girlfriend and I openly admit, I still fangirl sometimes. I mean, who wouldn't?

"Are you secretly fangirling baby?" He asked as he snaked his arms around my waist and placed kisses on to my neck.

Instead of answering I let out a little moan in both agreement and pleasure.

"Please do not do this here" Connor said barging past us, covering his eyes with his hand and pretending to gag at the sight of some affection between me and my boyfriend.

"Well you're going to have to listen to her moaning later whether you want to or not" Brad shouted after him making my cheeks heat up rather quickly.

"Brad" I said totally stunned by his comment as I twisted around in his arms, now face to face, as I playfully hit his shoulder.

He simply pouted in reply, trying to earn a sympathy vote, but he's not getting one.

"Baby" He practically sang trying to win me over as he kept his pout, but this time he kept edging his lips closer and closer to mine, leaning in and quickly pulling away whilst still keeping his arms now snaked around my back.

"Bradley" I replied sending him a frown due to his teasing activities. "Give me an actual kiss then" I pleaded as he moved his hands to my sides, giving them a light squeeze and leaning in.

His plump lips were warm against mine and he soon asked for entrance, which I happily obliged him, causing the kiss to deepen as I raised my hands and placed them around his neck as he kept one on my waist and moved one down to my bum.

"Brad" We heard a call coming from the other end of the tour bus.

We both decided to ignore it seeing as we haven't really seen a lot of each other recently, due to Brad doing rehearsals and me managing to get my cafe job back, therefore every second we get together counts.

"Bear" Another shout echoed through the bus as he groaned into my mouth in annoyance, but once again we ignored it.

"Bradders"

"What" He scoffed, breaking the kiss and shouting back to the boys.

"We need to go soon, start getting ready back rage and stuff" They shouted back as he placed a hand on the upper bed so he was leaning over me.