Chapter 3 - BBQ

PART 1 OF A DOUBLE UPDATE!!

So this is my third chapter, if you're reading this right now thank you and just a little reminder to vote once read, or now? And comment as you're reading as I love to know you opinions! Enjoy!

-----------------

Monday, September 22nd

I'm currently on my way to pick Bella back up from the uni place she's been staying for the past 4 weeks.

Again I had the familiar tunes of The Vamps blasting through my car speakers and me attempting to sing along in tune.

I was so excited to have my best friend back. We did FaceTime practically every day for 'Anne Updates' and she told me that the boys came up in conversation a few times and that she just nodded along when really she wanted to freak it inside.

Apparently Bella was Annes favourite because she was so down to earth. I have no clue how she managed to pull that off but I just hope if she meets me she'll like me.

She's already met me once before when I took a picture with her, Derek and Nat at a concert but I'm probably not going to mention that if I ever meet them again.

The journey ended pretty quickly and before I knew it my best friend was back by my side.

"How was it?!" I asked as I started the car making our way back to our apartment.

"It was brilliant! I loved every second of it, I suppose the fact that your future husbands mum was there with me!!" She squealed.

"Bella don't even say that because I swear it will happen one day okay!" I said as we both began laughing.

Again the journey home went pretty fast and I soon pulled up and our apartment blocks.

"How have your suitcases got heavier?" I moaned attempting to grab one of Bella's suitcases from the boot if my car for her as she grabbed the other.

"They gave you hair products and that, I could try them out on you for tonight!!" She said with a smile leaving me in the dark.

"Tonight?" I questioned as we got into the lift and quickly reached our floor.

"Yeah we are going out somewhere, you're not allowed to know where but I suggest wear something cute but casual" She said and I nodded in reply.

Where the hell are we going?

"Okay? What are you wearing?" I asked Bella. She was always so organised she probably had the outfit planned in her head already with how her make up is going to look and her hair.

"I was thinking maybe a little summer dress? Or a play suit" She smiled as we walked into our apartment rolling her suitcases into her room.

I went back into my room scanning my wardrobe like a billion times. I decided to wear a pair of loose flowy shorts, with a black top tucked into them, my black vans and a baby pink leather jacket to add some colour. Cute but casual right?

"Does this look alright?" I asked Bella probably the twentieth time and at least she agreed.

"That's such a nice outfit, when did you get that leather jacket?"

"When you were away" I said walking swiftly back into my room to put a little necklace on with a pink charm to also match my jacket.

"You went shopping without me?!" I heard her shout from her room.

"Yes Bella. I am capable" I laughed make as she came in. Like she had said she was wearing a little summer dress with Daisy's dotted all over it and some sandals.