Chapter 76.

"Wait, I'm coming undone

Irate, I'm coming undone
Too late, I'm coming undone"

Song: Coming Undone - Korn

REMINDER: This is a triple update. Read Chapter 75 if you haven't yet. Chapter 77 will be posted after this.

*Warning: Violence*

let's begin your ride:

****

HARRYS P.O.V

Chirping.

That's all I can hear along with the crunch of sticks, leaves or dirt gravel under our feet.

Mixed with the chirping of crickets.

It's so silent out here. Peaceful.

Calm.

Perfect night for mass murder.

Glancing up at the sky as we walk it's totally clear, you can see the stars littering the blackness and the moon is full.

We're only about three hundred metres from the house, and all of the fourth plus men are walking behind Jimmy, Jacob and I.

You can see the large brick, single story house lit up from the lights inside, only surrounded by a few trees and endless paddocks that lead into the hills. There's also a corrugated iron shed a few feet to the right of it.

All of their bikes are parked out the front, there's at least fifteen of them, maybe a few more.

There's no cars. That has me thinking David or that bitch hard Andy isn't here.

It's no matter though, someone is gonna fucking tell me where they are tonight.

There's a low wooden fence surrounding most of the property, and as per Bobs orders we head around the left side, and enter through a side gate.

It's disguised to look like part of the fence, he told us there's a sensor on the front gate that alerts them inside if someone comes through it.

I look behind me, and gesture to a few of the men whispering about the security cameras and they duck down as they slowly stalk towards the house and we watch them make calculated movements around the house.

One by one, they move around the house, spraying black spray paint over the lense of each camera until they've covered them all; and wave their hand over to us to come over from the fence.

I kick my chin up at the men from the Kings crew, most of them dressed in jeans and singlets or hoodies, along with their masks and they know to go stand near the windows around the house.

Next I gesture at the south boys and they give me a nod before making their way to block any of the doorways at the back or sides.

The vipers surround the rest of the house near the fence, in case by some chance someone gets past the doors or windows.

Bob has come up to stand next us, he's not wearing a mask.

He adjusts his glasses, before pulling an uncut cigar from the pocket on his plaid button up shirt and places it between his teeth.