Chapter 54.

"We'll be a fine line."

Song: Fine Line - Harry Styles.

(A/N: This is the first time I have used one of Harrys songs in any  chapter of my stories. But it's too fitting, seemed a bit rude not to use it at this point 👀.)

*****

Deja Vu

Deja Vu.

That's the feeling that has punched me in the face since we step foot back into the aquarium.

The man that let us into the Aquarium obviously knew Harry, but to be honest I couldn't remember if it was the same guy from last time.

I remember all the theories that went through my head that day about how he knew people or had all of these connections.

This time around I know all the answers.

It's so bizarre to think back to then, and wonder how I would feel if I'd known what I do now.

The aquarium is so quiet. It's almost eerie walking around with no one there, but it's also this overwhelming peacefulness.

Harry kept hold of my hand, leading me around a few of the other attractions first; going past the rock pools with all of the starfish or the hypnotising tanks filled with jellyfish.

We also saw penguins. I may have made inhumane noises watching them waddle around and named three of them.

I thought Harry would want to move along from me obsessing over the tuxedo snow birds but he seemed completely content taking his time, smiling to himself while he watched me damn near press my face against the glass when I wasn't taking endless pictures of them.

For the first time in weeks I had been able to momentarily forget about all of the hurt that had happened and feel like that weight lifted away that had me feeling more like myself.

It felt like I could breathe.

Or I suppose a similar sensation after there's been a vicious storm, and you walk outside to see debris everywhere, but when you look up at the now calm sky you see a rainbow shining through.

I had my attention focused on the pure joy of something despite the pain that had preceded it.

Penguins.

I also earned a very firm pinch on my ass after I saw one of the penguins waddle run, with it's little flipper wings held out at it's sides and I pointed to it, then looked to Harry and said,

"Hey look, it runs like you do."

I nearly choked on the squeal I let out when he pinched me with a loud offended, "Hey!" because I was laughing so hard after I said it, a genuine belly aching laugh that had my eyes watering.