Chapter 56.

"I can feel it coming in the air tonight

I've been waiting for this moment for all my life, oh Lord"

Song: In The Air Tonight - In This Moment.

*This is a double update, read chapter 55 if you haven't yet*

*****

Welcome, come here often?

Good Luck.

*****

You know standing in the bathroom attached to the bedroom, staring at myself in the mirror I'm rethinking my choices.

Or at least feeling a tiny bit less brave.

So that's why I gave myself what was supposed to be a firm reinforcing smack in the face, but turned out to be a far harder slap than I thought and left my vision blurry for a second.

Owe.

Get it together Abby.

It's my nerves. I'm aware of them, especially because I'm not running on adrenaline or dopamine like the other times I've done this. But I refuse to let them control me. I can do this. I have done this, and I enjoy it.

I won't second guess myself.

There is nothing wrong with what I want or like.

I told Harry I was going to shower. He declined to come with me, he stayed on the bed watching TV. Normally he would join me, and usually for us it's not even sexual, it's this odd comfort tradition we've developed.

So I knew for sure he really wasn't coping well at this point, he acted like coming to shower with me would have electrocuted him.

It was obvious he wouldn't have the willpower to keep up that absitent act if he did that. I think he's reached his breaking point with it.

I could tell from the way he swallowed hard and stumbled over his words when I climbed over top of him to get off the bed; clenching his teeth when I paused to ask if he wanted to come with me before he slowly shook his head.

He is so full of shit.

I stare at my reflection, and the black lingerie set I managed to sneak in with me amongst my other clothes from my suitcase. This one is simple unlike the last set. It's all lace, but I swear this bra was designed to try and make your breasts touch your chin.

In my mad scramble to pack when Harry only gave me fifteen minutes, and I shoved as much in my bag as I could; I managed to grab this not knowing if I'd need it or not but decided it wouldn't hurt.