Chapter 4.

"Bloody noses are just like roses
But what happens when we are betrayed?
Won't you drag him to the shed
And unload six rounds in their fucking face?
This is a sacrifice

Would you kill, kill, kill for me?"

***

HARRYS P.O.V.:

"Please"

"No"

"Awe c'mon!"

"No"

"It won't  take long!"

"I said no!" I hiss at Jimmy, leaning over to smack him up the head, from where is sitting across from me in the back of the van.

Jimmy throws his hands in the air, looking absolutely irate "Maybe if you had a Happy Meal too you'd stop being such a moody fuckin prick! You know I don't work well on an empty stomach! I'm doing this for us! Its for the team!"

"If you two can't behave I will turn this fucking van around" Steve yells from the front seat, already over the bickering between us since he picked me up.

"He started it!" Jimmy yells, pointing at me and I smack his hand away; only for him to kick me in the leg, so I reach across and punch him in the arm making him yelp.

"I'll finish it too you fucking bitch. Shut the fuck up" I snap, clenching my jaw when Jimmy holds his fist in the air, holding his middle finger up, gesturing at it with his chin.

"Sit on it and rotate"

I swear I'm about to open this back door and throw him out of it.

"Do I need to call Abby?" Steve threatens, looking at us in the rear view mirror and raises his brows.

"Actually yeah call peaches! Tell'er Harrys being a fuckin asshole and won't let me get a Happy Meal - she'll tell him, if peaches was here she'd let me get a Happy Meal" Jimmy encourages, wobbling his head in a defiant taunting motion at me.

Oh would you stop snitching to Abby every chance you get you fuckin pussy.

She always sticks up for him.

I dart forward and smack him up the head and Jimmy slaps his hands in the air dramatically to try and smack me back.

"What part of a van full of men in masks turning up in a drive-thru sounds like a smart idea to you, you fucking moron!" I shout at him, just about ready to jump across the gap between us and strangle him.

"We could just take the masks off" Jacob offers, turned back to look at us from his place in the front passenger seat; drawing back on his joint before turning his head to blow the smoke out of the window.