Chapter 3.

"Hey you, Medicine Man
Give me what I'm hurting for

Hey you, Medicine Man
You know what the broken need
Hey you, I'll give you a dollar to take this pain away from me"

***

Over the last three months one of the things that stayed consistent, sometimes sporadic but evolved has been sex, and Harrys incessant urge to push my boundaries.

He still manages to surprise me, and while I'm more confident than I've ever been with him; I am still no where near close to the confidence Harry has.

He's learning about feelings and I'm learning to not go into cardiac arrest over the things he does.

A lot of time over the last few months has been spent with Harry trying to find David - he's become almost obsessive with it, along with us moving and finding a house so between that and us both working - We haven't seen as much of each other as we would like. This week has probably been the most amount of time we've spent together since we finally got settled in this house.

However we've both been exhausted, only managing to crawl into bed to sleep and on the nights when Harry comes home at early hours of the morning from the club I'm already asleep.

But that's how relationships and life works I guess, they go through periods where things just get in the way and give you less time together  - all part of being an adult with responsibilities that I guess.

If Harry had his way I doubt we'd ever leave our damn bedroom, unless it was to lay on the couch with Ludo and watch his reality shows.

Or his Disney movies, he's still a bit shy over that but he's actually getting better with not being embarrassed over wanting to watch them.

Harry is getting better with working out his feelings as well, but, expressing himself physically has still been what he's known the majority of his life; and I doubt that will ever change.

Not that I'm complaining right now.

I must have still been too caught up in my own thoughts because Harrys free hand takes hold of my hip while the other is still around my neck, and he starts to push me forward towards the wall where the tiled seat is at the end of the shower, staying behind me while he chastises me "I said, hands against the wall. Already making me repeat myself, is this how it's going to be baby?"

The low vibration of his voice has my heart jumping, and I can already feel that swirl in my belly from the anticipation of what he's going to do.

No matter how often I try to predict Harry, he always keeps me guessing and I wish I could be more like that, surprise him more.

I stay silent, which I know he won't like but I'm a bit stuck on what to say, as he walks me forward and once my feet are in front of the seat he snatches my hands and pins them palm down against the wall in front of me.