Chapter 8.

"There’s something about you that I crave
I’ve got this feeling in my bones
And I swear it’s as pure as my soul will let
I’d take a body for your plate, just watch you eat and wait for crumbs
If it meant you’re shackled to me for life

But you stay true, and you come through

So if you try and just survive it I can give you something to Just get through"

***

May 30th:

So, It's my birthday.

Harry baked me a cake.

...For breakfast.

He wouldn't let me near the kitchen all night last night, saying he was making me a surprise and then he woke me up this morning; walking in with a cake lit up with two candles, saying he couldn't wait until tonight to give it to me.

He was honestly like a little kid. He was so excited.

My heart was fucked beyond repair inside my chest when he showed me the cake, it was a round chocolate cake with two smaller half circles attached at the top to make it into the shape of a mouse face with "Happy Birthday" written on it over the red icing.

The bit that got me the most was the "I love you" at the bottom, but the word love was replaced with a wonky drawn heart. It was precious.

My Poor. Fucking. Heart.

Just when I thought I couldn't love this man any more than I already did.

"I know you don't like me spending money on you, and it means more when I make stuff - So I wanted to make this for you," he had said, which had me crying while eating cake for breakfast.

Not my finest moment but I couldn't help it.

Just like with Christmas, Harry never really celebrated birthdays which made me so sad for him. I managed to pry the date of his birthday from him; which is the 1st of July and I'm determined to make it special for him when it comes around.

Much to my dismay, he had tried googling things to do for my birthday. While I appreciated all of the lavish or extravagant things he wanted to do for it; I don't like big expensinsive superficial gestures or gifts, I really just wanted to spend the day with Harry and our friends.

What makes the day special is who you get to spend it with, not the gifts.

I also explained that the sky diving package he wanted to buy me was more like a punishment than a gift; If I wanted to shit my pants I can do that with two feet on the ground, I don't need to jump out of a plane.

I also don't think he thiught it through because when I explained how dangerous it was and to think about me literally jumping out of a plane; he started ranting going "Absolutely not! Youre never doing that!"

And besides, I think the life I have with Harry at the moment has enough thrill and excitement for one lifetime.

However, once I had finished my piece of breakfast birthday cake; Ludo was put in his room by Harry. Only for Harry to come back in the room; pulling me to the edge of the bed by my ankles as he got on his knees and hooked my legs over his shoulders. He gave me a devious look and said he was planning on giving me 23 orgasms for my 'special day' to which I begged him to please not do that because I didn't even know if that was possible, and I didn't want to find out because I doubt I'd survive it.