𝟶𝟸

· 。゚☆: *.☽
THE HUNTER AND THE HYBRID
»»————- act one. the new girl
CHAPTER ONE ━━ a date?

AS ISABELLE WAS WAITING FOR CAMILLE OUTSIDE ROUSSEAU'S when she heard someone soft footsteps behind her

AS ISABELLE WAS WAITING FOR CAMILLE OUTSIDE ROUSSEAU'S when she heard someone soft footsteps behind her. As any hunter would, she gripped the handle of the knife inside her pocket and turned around in a sprint movement, but to not face a monster, but a charming man in a dark suit whom she had met the previous night.

"Elijah!" She said in relief, putting a smile on her face to greet her latest customer and new friend hopefully, putting the blade away and thanking her common sense for not taking it out because then it would have been very awkward, "You scared me."

"I apologize," Elijah said, "I saw you walking here alone and wondered if would you like me to give you a lift?"

"I would love that, but I'm waiting for my roommate to pick me up," Just then Izzy's phone then buzzed, indicating she had text, she checked it and saw one from Camille O'Connell.

CAMI
Sorry, I can't come.
my uncle's in some type of trouble.
But I can send someone if you want.

"On second thoughts, she's busy. Family Business," Isabelle turned to Elijah, she really needed to stop taking lifts from strangers but then again, hunters don't really care about that. It's a monster they need to watch out for and Elijah didn't seem like one, "So, still want to give me that lift?"

"Always," Elijah smiled, "Please wait here for a moment."

While Elijah was gone to get a lift for her, which Isabelle greatly appreciated, she texted Camille, letting the blonde know that she was getting home with a new friend.

YOU
It's okay.
Someone's giving me a lift.

CAMI
Are they hot?

YOU
Cami!

CAMI
Kidding.
See you later.

YOU
Yeah, bye.

From the corner of her eye, she saw a black driving down the street with Elijah in the backseat and a drive on the front.

"Driver?" Isabelle asked after Elijah opened the door for her, the guy driving the car didn't even look back to greet the girl, his eyes just peeled on the road. Seemed like a driver, just more creepy.

"A friend," Elijah smiled as the Winchester girl closed the door, "I have a compelling charm."

"I noticed," Isabelle laughed, she had to say that Elijah's charm was working on her. Izzy wasn't one to have too many boyfriends, thanks to her older and protective brothers, so she had absolutely zero experience with dating, but she saw something in the man sitting next to her that wanted her to get that experience.

"Where to then?" Elijah asked, Isabelle told him and Camielle's address and the driver started the car when Elijah nodded in his direction. He didn't really seem like a friend, to be honest, but that Elijah's business, not Izzy's.

"So, your friend who was supposed to pick you, was she the therapist friend?" Elijah asked.

"Yup," Izzy answered, "So, did you find your brother?"

"I did, he's in trouble as I suspected," Elijah said, "But I am going to get him out of it."

"Good luck with that," Isabelle said, the determination in Elijah's eyes convinced the Winchester girl that he definitely wasn't kidding, but by the sound of his brother, it wasn't going to be easy, "And I just realized that I'm taking a lift from you and I don't even know your full name."

"Elijah Mikaelson," He said with a warm smile.

"Isabelle Winchester," the former hunter told him.

"Winchester?" Elijah inquired. There was a hint of suspicion in his eyes that Isabelle didn't see, she just nodded, "I see."

"Why? Is there something wrong?"

"Oh, no, I just knew a man named Henry Winchester a long time ago," The Mikaelson said, "He was a good man."

"Was?" It took Isabelle a moment to realize her words may have been insensitive because of the look on Elijah's face.

"I haven't heard from him in quite a long time."

"We're here," the drive said stopping the car, his eyes not off the road still. It honestly creeped Izzy out, but she dealt with ghouls and ghosts and what-not, so naturally, she ignored it.

"Thank you for the ride, Mr. Mikaelson," Isabelle smiled at the man.

"You're welcome, Miss Winchester," Elijah said, but before she left, he stopped her, "Isabelle."

"Yeah?" The brunette asked turning around.

"I was wondering if you'd like to have dinner with me tomorrow?" Elijah asked.

Wow, that was quick, Isabelle thought with a smile, not that she was complaining. This man was really winning her heart every second she got to know him. She didn't know if it was the way he talked or the way he said her name, but she was really smitten with the Mikaelson.

"If there's music, I can't say no," Izzy said.

"There's this restaurant in the Quarter," Elijah said, "Malkin's. They have great music and food. Does nine work for you?"

"See you at nine then, Elijah Mikaelson," Isabelle said smoothly before went back inside Camille's apartment, leaving the man in the dark suit with a smile as he thought of something to look forwards to.

Maybe I can finally have a normal life, she thought to herself.

( AUTHOR'S NOTE! )

The first few chapters are
gonna be short like this,
there's Elijabelle until
Isabelle meets Klaus then
longer chapters will start
because....love and a lot of
drama has to come so : )
Also, how do you think Izzy
will react to finding out that
Elijah's a vampire?

love and a lot of drama has to come so : )Also, how do you think Izzy will react to finding out that Elijah's a vampire?