𝟸𝟾

· 。゚☆: *.☽
THE HUNTER AND THE HYBRID
»»————- act one. the new girl 
CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT ━━ casey and emmet

"SO, KLAUS PLANS TO USE THE BABY'S BLOOD TO MAKE VAMPIRE-WEREWOLF HYBRIDS?" Isabelle inquired on the phone as she walked past the Editorial Room and between the swarm of students from various years

"Precisely," Rebekah said. According to her and Marcel's plan, they would lock Klaus in the Garden (a place where many of the Vampires who broke Marcel's rules were crucified for all eternity in a way), "So, he stays locked long enough for me to live a peaceful life, you to get your revenge, and my little niece to not become a hybrid-breeding machine."

"If Klaus wants to make Hybrids, why doesn't he do it himself? He's a Hybrid too, right?" The brunette made her way to the locker room, locating her own locker.

"He needs the blood of a human Petrova doppelganger," Thankfully for Izzy, she knew about the Petrova Doppelgangers from Marcel and wouldn't have to ask, "And the last Dopplebitch alive is now a Vampire. But the baby is different, maybe it's because she was born a Vampire and turned with a spell that requires the blood of a doppelganger. She can make Hybrids on her own, and that is very dangerous because Nik can use her."

"So, how exactly are we locking the fucking Original Hybrid in Marcel's little garden?" Isabelle asked as she turned the dial on her locker and entered the code to open it.

"That we will tell you in person, love," Rebekah said, "I should go, I need to go see Niklaus and pretend I don't wanna punch him in his lying face."

"Good luck with that," Isabelle chuckled before Rebekah hung up.

Putting her phone back in her pocket, Isabelle opened the metal door of the locker and took out her Chemistry book, along with her lab coat and glasses for her first period which was in Lab 12.

The brunette closed the door after taking what she needed and made her way to Lab No. 12, but bumping into another girl with dark skin and dark brown hair.

"Sorry!" She said looking embarrassed as she dropped a pair of lab glasses and a white coat, along with some of her books. Isabelle crouched next to the girl and helped her pick everything up, telling her it was okay, "Uh, thanks," the girl said as they got up, "Hey, I know you. We're in Chem lab together."

"Really?" Izzy asked surprised, she then realized that she hadn't really made any friends here, being so busy with work and trying to take revenge against a Hybrid.

"Yeah. I'm Casey," She extended her hand, "Casey Chamberlain."

"Isabelle," The brunette said taking it with a smile, "So, Chem Lab 12? Wanna sit together?"

"Sure," Casey nodded.

The brunettes walked to Chem Lab No. 12, reaching there early enough to find most of the tables empty,  they took one in the front corner. It was close enough to their Proffersor's table, and not too much in the middle of the class to attract attention.