𝟶𝟷

· 。゚☆: *.☽
THE HUNTER AND THE HYBRID
»»————- act one. the new girl
CHAPTER ONE ━━ the man in the dark suit

"ONE MARTINI, PLEASE," A MAN IN A BLACK SUIT REQUESTED AS HE SEATED HIMSELF ON ONE OF THE STOOLS, looking around the bar in a reminiscing manner

"ONE MARTINI, PLEASE," A MAN IN A BLACK SUIT REQUESTED AS HE SEATED HIMSELF ON ONE OF THE STOOLS, looking around the bar in a reminiscing manner. His expensive-looking suit and choice of drink gave Isabelle the impression that he was a man who came from a high class and was definitely very rich, but why the hell would a rich guy come to Rousseau's?

"Alright then," The brunette said as she started making the drink, putting it in front of him when it was finished. Although the bar was packed with people, the man would be Isabelle's last customer since her shift was almost over and she was waiting for Sophie Deveraux, the girl would work after her.

She had been offered a job at the bar by Camille, the day she had brought up she was going to go job hunting and as it turns out, being a Bartender is not half as bad as being a hunter. It was better actually, now at least Isabelle could make an honest living instead of credit card scams.

She had moved in with Cami and the two girls now shared the rent. Isabelle tried her best not to bother her new friend, but Camielle for reason made it her personal mission to make the former hunter feel welcome in New Orleans.

Of course, the first thing Izzy had done was hid all of her Hunter weaponry and secure the house whenever Camille was gone for work or her classes. Her hunter paranoia never really left her, but she desperately hoped it would as she moved on from the hazardous life.

"So what brings you to the Big Easy?" Isabelle asked him, a question she asked almost every customer who came for the first time. She wasn't prying, but simply doing a Bartender's job, be a perfect vent for people and interesting stories in return. The brunette would meet various people with unique tales. Isabelle never understood what these people found in her to vent to her, but she assumed she just had that face, which was probably why she was always set up by her father to interrogate the victims on any case they were on.

Well, working at the bar was better than questioning innocent victims, most of whom had been through traumatic experiences.

Izzy sometimes even got recipes out of these drunk people, which was brilliant because sometimes she would work overtime when Sophie was busy and would cook up a few things, better than the freakishly unhealthy stuff Dean made and the rabbit food Sam ate. Isabelle's brothers were always on the extreme end of the spectrum, and she was someone in the middle who would balance them out.

"I used to live here," the man said.

"Really?" Isabelle asked while cleaning a glass with a clean cloth, "When?"

"Oh, it feels like a hundred years ago," the man said.

"I just moved here myself. What brought you back?"