𝟶𝟺

· 。゚☆: *.☽
THE HUNTER AND THE HYBRID
»»————- act one. the new girl 
CHAPTER FOUR ━━ a little date

ISABELLE DIDN'T REALLY LOOK FORWARD TO MUCH WHEN SHE WAS ON THE ROAD AS A HUNTER

ISABELLE DIDN'T REALLY LOOK FORWARD TO MUCH WHEN SHE WAS ON THE ROAD AS A HUNTER. Every day was the same. Get up, eat, hunt, and repeat. Even with such an exciting life of killing monsters for a living, Isabelle always thought it was boring. And it wasn't really living even.

For a long time, a thought always bothered her, that she was simply a puppet. A puppet of her father, a soldier who had only one mission: Kill the yellow-eyed demon. It wasn't that Izzy didn't like the saving people part, but there were other ways to do that. Like, being a doctor for example.

And as for revenge, the only word in her father's dictionary after the night Mary Winchester was killed in Sam's bedroom, Isabelle didn't look for it. She just didn't see the point.

She often wished her mother was alive, and that she got to know her, but Izzy was over revenge. The demon was probably killed by another hunter judging by the fact they had been trying to hunt it down for 19 years and didn't find anything.

So, now, Isabelle didn't see a reason to be so small-minded and chase after revenge when life was offering her a chance at normalcy. Her new life started small, the first step was making an actual friend which Camille helped her fulfill. Then, it was making a life for herself, a permanent one along with a permanent job. She got the job at Rousseaus's and she got started with building her life when she enrolled in Branwell. Now, all that was left was one thing: Live the life.

So, she did and now as a part of living a real and normal life, she had a normal date with a handsome man named Elijah Mikaelson.

Izzy knew a few things about Elijah that were he had many siblings, one of them was named Niklaus and he was a half-brother and had a lot of issues, two of his siblings were dead, he had an old accent and wore really expensive suits which meant he was probably rich (not that Izzy cared, she just wanted someone who asked her out for a date and not a night of sex) and he was super nice.

The morning when her date with Elijah was fixed, Isabelle was really looking forwards to it and started it by having an actual breakfast instead of the coffee she practically inhaled (according to Camille) every morning.

Knowing Camille, the blonde would have already left for her psychology class, which meant Izzy had to make breakfast for only herself so after she had showered and gotten dressed in a pair of dark blue jeans and a blue flannel, she made waffles, smiling fondly as she recalled an old memory of Sam and Dean making a lot of waffles on her birthdays and putting a candle on top of the whipped cream. It wasn't much, but it meant everything to her. After Izzy had finished up her waffles, she headed to the bar.

It was relatively calm weather, a perfect day for a date, which made Izzy smile even more than she already was. As usual, she had new customers and regular customers all while she hoped Elijah might come back for a drink. The Winchester girl really regretted not asking for his number before she left him outside Camille's apartment the previous night.